[WIP] Police Interaction Script | Police Script for FiveM

It sounds like to me this post needs to be pulled down until it is finished so people do not get their hopes up for something that will probably never come.

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to agree with you. He claims it’s still being worked on but no updates. I have a feeling this is too good to be true. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t know.

1 Like

If you read the discord yesterday he said that he had the week off and would probably work on the scipt.

Im also dissappointed that it hasnt been released but thats no reason to take down topics etc. Give the guys some time.

just be patient some people have lives ya know!

He does not have a release, so this chat does not qualify. We are giving credit to someone who hasn’t created anything. He only sent photos. For all we know he doesn’t have anything made. That is why this post needs taken down… Releases section is for people who actually have created something. Not for people who claim to have ideas and are full of hot air.

1 Like

This isn’t in the “release” section. It’s in the discussion section. But, I see what you’re saying. Every since they’ve swapped devs/directors, updates and “proof” I suppose you can say, have been very bad and minimal. I’m not saying it isn’t being made, but I don’t think there’s as much work being done to it that he claims there is. If that makes sense. Don’t get me wrong, I understand he’s only 15 (i think that’s what he said. May be a couple years off. If so, my apologies) and he has to deal with school, work, personal life, and this. I also understand we don’t want a buggy script so we need to be patient. However, communication needs improvement so people don’t lose interest and we know it’s ACTUALLY being worked on. I personally have no experience actually making scripts and coding and all that. I’m sure it’s not easy. But still, he gets everyone’s hopes up by giving 3 release dates then all of a sudden, 2 months after the 3rd date, it’s still being worked on. I could see a couple days or even weeks, but months??

1 Like

that is true, however i dont feel like he is getting the motivation that the guy needs, to deal with all this hate that he is reciving.

2 Likes

Actually there is a lot made, it just takes a lot of time when you have school and have to revise for upcoming exams.

2 Likes

The post is not in the releases section. Now it is a discussion project and really that is all that really needs to be talked about here.

2 Likes

Any new updates to the development of the script?

1 Like

2 Major bugs left to iron out.

1 Like

Ah great… can’t wait to see the release of this script! :smiley:

Let me know when its out cant wait for this! I am going to have so much fun! Thanks :slight_smile:

any new youtube videos?

Anything yet?

(20 Chars)

Give it time, still trying to fix these 2 damn bugs

1 Like

cant wait for it… it looks so awesome :smiley:
good job, keep up!

i bet ya it’s Artificial Dumbness

I Mean

Artificial Intelligence

that’s causing those bugs :joy:

I could see artificial dumbness and even more so networked entities causing lots of fun with these functions. I know I found that when tinkering with an arrest script.

If you run completely into a wall, Scott, you can always post your problem in the forums and I’m sure you’ll get good feedback. I’m really looking forward to this.

1 Like

Hello can i have a link for donwload the mod ?? It’s good job :wink: