[WIP] Police Interaction Script | Police Script for FiveM

Its not out yet

20char

This looks promising, still have the 2 bugs I’m assuming since it hasn’t been released, all in all I think it’ll be worth the wait, does it require anything special server side, such as use of scripthook or other addins?

Standalone and the best place to see updates is the Discord that is provided

Scripts such as these don’t just pop up over night it takes time. Has to be tested bugs fixed, must be patient it’s gonna be awesome.

1 Like

little did you know weve been waiting for a few months even after a date was posted in his discord plus other ppl have this sript in their server for patreon supporters

So if I pay, I can get early access to test it?

you prob get accsess to the server its on but not the actual script
check their discord

No he said that donating has no benefits at least one of the devs said it

thats bull in the same dcord theres photo eveidence and chat screenshots of him letting other ppl use it for donations plus they said that it prob wont drop anyway

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

bruh, those are testers to look for bugs within the script, and there has been like 1 person saying that I won’t drop and he literally right after scotty said that it will be released for everyone!

1 Like

more than 1 dude even scotty said it might not drop are you reading like months ahead?

even if you scroll up here it says in march end of the week we in august now bruh

Does it matter?

He already said that he was just on holiday and he still has one major bug he is trying to fix

“+” he can’t edit the post because he don’t have the user account anymore

somone asked before and i answered so i mean it mattered to them plus he said he was on holiday back in june as well bro

So if he was, it doesn’t matter. He want to release it as perfectly as it can be.

Honestly with all this disrespect and accusations he is getting, you don’t deserve the script.

how is it disrespect if theres eveidence plus i only said the script wasnt gonna drop but i mean dumbasses think diff right

why is everyone not patient??? i’ve been patient enough if your just going to argue then go make it yourself or get out of this post! learn lua & C# and you’ll learn how hard it is to code something like this jesus why does everyone argue these days i mean come on!

no one is saying we arent patient jesus somone asked a question and based off what was said BY SCOTTY in march, and on discord the script has a HIGH percentage of not dropping, theres been like a 3 month delay thats all anyone is saying is a PIS script not a whole new game it isnt that deep I AM just sating what i saw from scotty and the HIS discord server