[WIP] Police Interaction Script | Police Script for FiveM

New officer creation system: https://youtu.be/Br4yAb0Xfxc :smiley:

4 Likes

Y’all arent updating the percentages any…

i believe it’s because @Scott_UK has taken over development and @KNOBs made the post so only the op auther can edit it. (and obviously the mods and admins of the forum site)

1 Like

What @rhys19 said :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you gonna make us happy in the next three days?:smiley: still looking everyday with pure excitment:D

1 Like

Same here…

be patient scripts like this take a long time especially if you have to recode LSPDFR To LUA

so yeah it’ll take a while.

So it may be released the 31’st or next month who knows scripts like these are actually hard to code because of the functions you have to implement,etc

3 Likes

guess what guys! it’s the 30th! either 1 or 2 more days!

2 Likes

I have a gut feeling when they release this the download server is going to break at least once. LOL
so yay hopefully soon.

2 Likes

June 2nd and it’s still not released? @Scott_UK said it would be done at the end of this month!

Any Updates?

@rhys19 n his discord he gives updates on it. The most recent update was “everyone I’m afraid I am going to have to delay PIS for a couple more days due to personal things which I would rather not share. It should be released by the 8th. Sorry for the delay guys.” so another week or so then hopefully it will be out!

4 Likes

Is the script able to be released today? 6/8. Since seeing previews a lot (incl me) want to try this out. Badly. lol

1 Like

it’s the ninth but he might have more personal things so can we be a little more patient :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am by no means rushing anyone. I can’t wait for it to be released. But, I am the one who has made his community with the caveat for all, IRL comes first, then the community. If he’s got sh*t to take care of, that’s a good enough answer for me, as me and my community won’t be going anywhere. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey do we have a update on this?

look in discord for updates

Looks good. Can’t wait for the this to be released.

Hello man!When you relase?

When it is finished, be fucking patient or do it yourself.