RottenV:R "Basic" Zombie Gamemode

Oh okay.
Is there a way to fix it or add some new character in the script?

I only saw 2 character typs.

It’s a very nice script and I love it.
So this is the only point that I have to fix.

Does anyone know how to make More vehicles spawn around been trying to figure it out for hours any help would be great and appreciated :angry:

sure.
go in your resource folder >RottenV>client>spawners>carspawner.
in this file you searching for this line:

if #cars < 1 then

(change the 1 to a bigger number like 20 or 70 or something)<

newVehicleX = x + math.random(-1000, 1000)
NewVehicleY = y + math.random(-1000, 1000)

(change the thousend to a smaler number like 750 or 500 or something)<

@cromkiller2

1 Like

I’m trying to work with the code, so forgive me if this is something right out in the open when you know what to look for but…1) is there a way to have the player join game other than parachuting in? 2) Where can I turn down the weapons spawn for those that appear in the light in the environment? Thanks for any help.

uh, spawnpoints isn’t controlled by the resource.

here

1 Like

Hello, how can I make the zombie repeat the same voice sound, because for me the zombies do no sound I have change ALIENS by an other sound and it still not work, moreover how can I make zombie spawn more often because when we drive, we see no zombies thank you :slight_smile:

Hello @Bluethefurry,

As I am new on this forum I could not send you a PM. I have tested this gamemode and I already have some ideias for it like creating safes that a user can change the password and then they own it for 24 hours untill they change it again and add another 24 hours to saving the safe for them. I would like to ask you for the DataSaving version, as I would like to do a few tests starting where you are already. If that is not possible, I will work and build my own, thanks for this release, although super basic, it might become something very nice!

Do you know how to make cars spawn around the map its seems they all spawn in one area and then it doesn’t spawn no cars spawn anywhere else on the map
@ZockerBjoern

Zombie cars and items spawn only around the player but you can increase the number of cars spawned

1 Like

On the map no. For this you need to edit the script (vehicle spawner) for the placement of vehicles (I don’t know which point it is exactly).

The cars spawns around the player in the area that you created in the point I wrote above.
So when you are in sandy shores = cars spawn in sandy shores
Are you on the highway = cars spawn on highway

The same for all other places where you are.

1 Like

With sound I personally have no idea.

But the amount on spawned zombies can you change as the way of the vehicles.
Instead of cars look for zombies.
(Right now iam not at home so I can’t have a look what’s the exact name of the line)

I think I m going to try to increase the distance of the zone and the amount of zombies to see the zombies more regulary when we drive.

Yeah that is what I mean :+1:t2:

saw some items on the ground in the middle of the street. Apparently they were modded and I picked up about 7989789698967 beef/milk. next thing I know i’m banned for cheating. nice.

This isn’t a support topic for the RottenV:R server, join the discord to get unbanned, not here.

I would really apreciate the full version of this, could I have it?

what “full version”?

The version that saves the database data?

doesn’t exist? you have to write it yourself

Oh thanks anyway, I thought it was being shared to certain people only. My bad, cheers!