RottenV:R "Basic" Zombie Gamemode

Is there a way to get all the zombies attack you at once? For me, almost all just stand there and stare at me and only 2-3 zombies attack.

that might be some GTA V limit regarding peds, i didn’t find a way to work around that yet

1 Like

Thnx for fast answer.

After I die the first time, I just keep respawning with 0 health and I die within a few seconds. This error shows up in my log when this happens:

[         0] InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 0 was null.
[    179156] Error running system event handling function for resource RottenV-Remade-Basic: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 00000000406b4b20 in script host failed.
[    179156] stack traceback:
[    179156] 	[C]: in upvalue '_in'
[    179156] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:142: in function 'GetPlayerName'
[    179156] 	server/gui/notifications_s.lua:16: in upvalue 'handler'
[    179156] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174>
[    179156] stack traceback:
[    179156] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[    179156] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
[    179156] 	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>
2 Likes

I would like to be able to pickup weapons or food while driving, is this possible? thanks <3

Anyone figure it out how to add the database saving the weapons and possition of the players?
And does someone know how that script is called, when the players spawns in the air and needs the parachute to land? i want that script:D thank you for sharing

look at the code? i believe the “automatic parachute” is at the bottom of newplayer.lua, the spawning is literally just giving the player a parachute on the playerspawned event, spawnpoints are handled by whatever map file

yep, found it, but how i activate it? i still get spawn on the groun in the middle of nowere

make your own spawnpoints map?

i’m new with this so don’t get angry…dunno how to do that

you’re probably talking about the original RottenV spawn points and my server FiveZ where on spawn you parachute into the map. I will release the spawn points for this shortly for everyone.

Here are all the in air spawn point all around the entire map. You might want to change the character, my characters were addons so i replaced the name with the zombie guy… Zombie on Zombie action if you leave the code how it is.

Add to resource folder
Add “start Five-Z” to the server config file or rename the “Five-Z” folder to whatever you want

Five-Z.rar (1.3 KB)

1 Like

thnak you. if you got more resources regarding zombie mode please share :smiley:

You got any ideea how to make the database save? Like position?

There is no database, if you want a database to save spawn points you would need Essential Mode plus some position script

Orrr you could just make your own using something like mysql, and not require some weird framework?

Hey, is it possible to choose an area where zombies won’t spawn at all? For example, at Fort Zancudo, zombies don’t spawn. Thanks.

1 Like

You could also make a .txt or JSON way of saving positions too. That would be better than using a MySQL connection anyways

Hello
Can you somehow make it possible to change the type of character?
Or disable the decrease of xn at all, and leave only the zombies?

put a animation (TaskPlayAnim(ped,“rcmbarry”, “bar_1_teleport_aln”, 8, 1000, 16) why this animation dont working with Zombiespawner?