[Release] WraithRS | Advanced Radar System [1.0.2]

I have this problem which is that when the menu for ctrl+m pops up I click the buttons(like toggle radar) but nothing happens

Have you changed the name of the resource, or edited any of the code?

Yeah I did change the name of the resource file,but when I cheanged it back it worked, so my bad

Yeet
Ya
Yeet
Ya
Yeet

1 Like

i try to add the radar and the settings for the radar will not download to the server can you help fix it
please

The radar won’t download?

https://mega.nz/#!ckNlFLyJ!iQL45d0BMWZqtQ_1390pjVE_roVBLY7g2HUt2r-HPTY

@FAXES Scroll up :wink:

1 Like

@FAXES Oh i see what you were doing i thought you were saying it wont download for you…

1 Like

haha lol.

2 Likes

My bad i slip…

1 Like

@FAXES i cant upload the setting of the radar to my server

What?..

i got my server from a website i try to add the radar to the server and the setting keep failing to download on to the server

My police force says it it gets stuck and are not able to close or turn on, is this an issue you’ve heard about?

What do you mean “gets stuck”

When they press “CTRL + M” they can’t press the buttons on the GUI

hmm ive never heard of this issue, are there any errors in the console? Have you tried restarting the resource?

Have you renamed the resource by any chance?

Amazing script! i love it but maybe a good suggestion is to add a possession setting and a size setting.

New infomation, they say it freezes their game completely. They’ve tried reinstalling their fivem, and i’ve tryed to reinstall Wraith aswell. No luck. I tried to use the script myself, and didn’t have any issues, however some people has it, and some doesnt