[Release] WraithRS | Advanced Radar System [1.0.2]

For those who want the radar bottom centered.
radar.css (5.8 KB)
For those who want the radar top centered
radar.css (5.8 KB)

1 Like

Did everything right and when I went to start it in the server, it pops up and then I click the buttons and nothing happens. Then when I try to get rid of it, it freezes on my screen and I have to restart FiveM…

Where can I download the version with the plate reader?

didnt release it broo

Thanks for taking from the sharing community and refusing to give back. And for posting a screenshot even as a monument to your selfishness!

1 Like

I mean it is up to him if he wants to release it, and he could not release it without @WolfKnight179 's permission anyway (Unless he has a license which says he can)

1 Like

How would i change the key to open the radar and reset the fast speed this is what i have right now.

-- LCtrl is pressed and 7 has just been pressed 
    if ( IsControlJustPressed( 1, 244 ) ) then 
        TriggerEvent( 'wk:radarRC' )
    end 

-- LCtrl is not being pressed and 7 has just been pressed 
    if ( IsControlJustPressed( 1, 244 ) ) then 
        ResetFrontFast(8)
        ResetRearFast(8)

Very nice radar. I would like maybe a little circle that shows where the radar is scanning or maybe like a arrow above the targeted vehicle, but other wise it has a nice UI and is a well done script!

@WolfKnight179 Can i release this with the plates?

EDITED: I think he is away from forums… The license from this script let me release it, but it is always better to ask permission as a matter of courtesy and respect for the work of others …

6 Likes

I got the WraithRS | Advanced Radar System But how do I activate, cause when i do Left CTRL (hold) and M nothing happens (in a cop car)…Help this d**m poor guy out :sneezing_face:

2 Likes
if ( not IsDisabledControlPressed( 1, 36 ) and IsDisabledControlJustPressed( 1, 29 ) ) then 

My works, with LCTRL + B

Be sure is a class car 18, some car addons dont come with the right class

Just a suggestion but a option for ALPR!

he super nice mod but what is the default button?

Cntrl+M At the same time

1 Like

Is there a way to move the Radar? it is in the way for my ELS System

look in the topic i already posted different location for the radar to be. Just download the one you wish to use.

Update 1.0.2

Just a small update.

• Added option in remote control to toggle fast lock beep
  • Added option in radar.css to centre the radar
  • Made it so the remote control can only be opened when in a vehicle
2 Likes

problem with mega link

@FiveReborn1 Here:

wk_wrs-102.zip (19.1 KB)

And thats why you upload to the forums, and not some external website :slight_smile:

thanks m8 truly appreciate it