[Release] WraithRS | Advanced Radar System [1.0.2]

hm so one thin i noticed which seems weird. After changing the inputs on the LUA. It seems like i can still toggle the actual radar while the remote is opened and having it toggled there atleast once before. Whenever thats the case,ctrl+m seems to toggle the whole thing… im confused especially since that binding is not ANYWHERE in that script anymore xd

I have heard that fivem has been having some UI issues on there end, so that may be the cause, i have noticed my chat and also my action menu have started to lag a little bit and become stuck on the screen sometimes so hopefully a new fivem update will fix these issues

I tried to restart wk_wks and restart the server, that didn’t do anything. Then i deleted the cache from the server and restarted the resource again, and boom. It works again!

when hitting cntm to pull up the options box it freeses game is that normal or is it a bug it is the newest release that i have. i have in the configs that it is on automatically in emergency vehicles and it works perfect until you try to pull up the options box

What do i tpe in chat or press to open this?

Hold down Left Control and then press M. I think you can clear the radar by holding Alt and then pressing M.

i got my server from a website i try to add the radar to the server and the settings keep failing to download on to the server do yo know how to fix that

This is an awesome script…thank you for sharing it!

I don’t know if this is possible, but could there be keys assigned to radar functions? For example being able to switch from same lane to opposite with a key combo while driving.

I cant get it working i dont have a mouse on screen when i open the menu

This is a great script :slight_smile: even know it doesn’t need it i cant wait for future updates. maybe a quick idea is the option for changing the size. some people may want it bigger while some may want it smaller.

having trouble while in emergency vehicle using toggle radar. ctrl+m, freezes fivem and doesn’t open radar. have for force quite five m,

if you have renamed the reasource folder it crashes the Radar rename it back to wk_wks this worked for me and its been working like a charm and make sure to change the name in the server.cfg aswell let me know if this helped :slight_smile:

actually it somehow fixed it self. the file was the original (wk_wks) but i appreciate the fast response on trying to help

I know above someone posted a screenshot of this with a license plate reader on it, anyone else edit the code and put one in? Would love to have that feature but having troubles getting it running correctly

Must say, really well done script. Works as described. I’ll configure this script into a multi-language script in a near future.

+1

I’m a little lost. I have the resource up and running on my server. Other users can access it, but when I do LCtrl + M, nothing comes up for me. I am using the default controls for the most part and no controller.

Hello, awesome script! I use this on my server along with ELS!

This is a really nice alternative to the other radar scripts out there. I definitely think it would be cool if it read plates too though :stuck_out_tongue: But that is really the only con to this radar. Good work regardless @WolfKnight179

I really like this alrp System, My only gripe is when you have caught a speeding vehicle and locked their speed it doesn’t reset or change unless i toggle radar again. Do you know a way to fix this or should i just have them toggle their radar each time they finish with a 10-11 etc.image

Yeah ignore my last post, didn’t read it all. Woops

1 Like