[Release] WraithRS | Advanced Radar System [1.0.2]

Whenever anyone in my community presses LCtrl + M it does nothing

make sure you have it started in the server config

I’ve installed everything correctly. Started it in the config. It’s not working. I’ve always had this problem but now it is happening to other people

did you install the new plate reader? if you did remove that that will make it stop working

for anyone wondering why, after installation of the plate reader, the script doesn’t work, is because you have to use 1 or the other. If you do not want the plate reader simply download, install and start the radar script. If you want the the plate reader script, remove the radar script and only have the plate reader version running. and obviously dont forget to start that one.

I don’t host an RP but this is very impressive. Great work!

Also if you are wanting support for the ALPR System please refer to the alpr thread which is different than this one. Just saying better help for that might be on that other thread

Yeah. I’ve installed everything correctly but everytime i do LCTRL + M it doesn’t do anything

I know this is for fivem, but I would love to be able to use this radar in my single player game, would this be possible in any way?

I don’t know if anyone else has this problem but when i press LCtrl + M nothing happens. It works for other people but not me.

You have another function running to conflict with this or you are not installing correctly.

How do i find out what’s causing it. And i installed it correctly

Did you rebind your stealth action key in keybindings? that seems to be what the mod is tied to. I had same thing happen I rebound my stealth to pageup and it was leftcontrol so now I have to hit pgup + M instead of LCTRL + M

really good, works amazing thanks for this script

I haven’t touched anything.

Can anyone help me figure out why this radar doesn’t work when i press LCtrl + M

anyone else have the issue when you open the menu you can click on stuff but nothing happens and you cant close the radar?

did you try and add both it and the ALPR or just one

Hi love the radar it’s fantastic but I have one problem the notifications aren’t working say I press toggle speed type Kph to mph but it doesn’t tell me if it’s changed or not I know it’s changing coz we’ve been testing it multiple times with people speeding past any help would be helpful

Fixed: forgot to install Pnotify

How can I set the police cars?