[Release] WraithRS | Advanced Radar System [1.0.2]

Awesome looking radar, it looks better than the text based on that most servers use.

I’ve seen it where it will read the plates of the car under the FWD and BWD. Could that be added to the official version?

Ok so I’m new to FiveM can someone help me install this please?

This need to be put in the server you join. This is not a clientside script

is there anyway to change where it sits on the screen?

Edit the css to your liking.

has anyone made it so we can see the vehicle model and the plate

how do I keybine leftctrl and z to the radar system?

Hi, can you tell me how to change the direction of the radar so I can clock people and the officers can also clock people while driving a straight line, The front needs a 70-75 degree angle and rear is fine as it is… thanks, would love a reply

Yes there is (20 chars)

To make the radar read further ahead you would change Y in here no? I changed it and it doesnt seem to make it read further

angles = { [ "same" ] = { x = 0.0, y = 100.0, z = 0.0 }, [ "opp" ] = { x = -10.0, y = 100.0, z = 0.0 } }

why not try it?
(20char)

ive tried it many times with bigger numbers, still doesnt read further.

LCtrl + M doesn’t work for me

when opening the server.cfg file in notepad++ scroll down to where the lines begin with “start” add “start name of script here” and hit enter

Having a problem when i open the Radar. the menu pops up but i cant click on anything or remove the menu off my screen.

Where can i change the coords to move the radar to the middle instead of down to the right ?

wait what happened to the new update with the plates

1 Like
1 Like

how can i make it even smaller?