[Release] vBasic v4.1 | Basic server settings/configuration

Yes

the god mode does stay on?

yes

Just wondering, did you ever figured out/fixed this issue? Not sure if this been reported but there seem to be a glitch with the latest production build of fivem that sometime causing the ai traffic to continuously appear in 1 spot and pile up on each other. I have traffic and crowd control at 0.5.

1. Yes, i know what the issue is. It’s caused by one of the density natives that I didn’t use before, but started using it in the latest update. Just didn’t have the time to check which one it is and this isn’t really my biggest priority atm, as I have very little free time and this resource isn’t at the top of my todo list.
  2. It’s not related to FiveM at all, not a FiveM bug.
1 Like

I can’t seen to get the whitelist to work. I changed it from false to true and people are still getting in.

I get this error whenever I run my server with vBasic:

<[ 2204] ######################## vBasic ########################
[ 2204] YOU HAVE NOT CONFIGURED THE CONVARS CORRECTLY,
[ 2204] VBASIC WILL BE DISABLED UNTIL THE CONVARS ARE FIXED.
[ 2204]

[ 2219] PLEASE CHECK THE GITHUB WIKI FOR HELP.
[ 2219] https://github.com/TomGrobbe/vBasic/wiki
[ 2219] ########################################################
[ 2219]

Did you add start vbasic to your start list. If you did take it out, its already in the config you copied and pasted.

Is there a way to stop Gangs shooting? The gangs keep killing me in the game and i have vBasic Installed? Help?

There’s no way to completely disable this in vBasic. Some (gang) ‘events’ will just happen regardless.

Try using vMenu or another (server sided) menu and enable “everyone ignores player” or whatever the feature may be called in another menu. This will stop this from happening. vBasic does not have this option atm.

Hey @Vespura were their any updates on the ghost cars?

One of the density natives causes it, you’ll have to figure out which one it is by commenting out one of them and restarting the server. Continue cycling through the natives til you find the one that causss it. Like mentioned before, haven’t had the time lately to fix it myself.

1 Like

Update v4.1

Recoded from scratch, fixed all known bugs, improved performance (hopefully solved all resource time warnings).

Note

If you’re updating from v3.0.1 or before, trash all your files, and remove the convars from your server.cfg file. Then follow the instructions for v4.0 on the new updated wiki.

Download: here

This script is amazing, thank you so much @Vespura! Only problem that I am having is the whitelist option. I have all of the identifiers in but when they try to join it say “You are not whitelisted.”

Any idea what could be going on?

Probably the delays got messed up, will fix this soon. Mean time, look for this in the vBasic_server.lua:

Deferrals.defer()
Citizen.Wait(100)

And change that wait to 2000. Should probably be enough for it to work.

Issue with the whitelist is now fixed, download v4.1 and it should be resolved.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update.

set vBasic.noEmergencyServices "true"
set vBasic.trafficDensity "0.0"

These 2 don’t seem to work for me, emergency cars keep spawning and normal AI cars also.
I do not use ACL.

This just blocks them from responding to incidents, for example: if you shoot some ped in the head, or set a car on fire, the fire department or ambulance wouldn’t show up to that scene. They’ll still spawn parked in some areas or driving around if they’re scripted to do that.

Works for me, there might be 1 or 2 cars that still appear randomly but that’s because i removed the native that caused ghost effects for 0.1 - 0.5 density values.

I’m sorry, I forgot to add this line:

exec resources/vBasic/settings.cfg

Thanks for the fast reply, everything is working now.

1 Like

Having an issue when disabled emergency
services they will still respond to people death