[Release] vBasic v4.1 | Basic server settings/configuration

I can still hear the police Radio Dispatch and dont know how to stop it

This does not stop the dispatch sound, it only disables emergency services from responding/going to scenarios in game.

ok, do you know how to disable the dispatch sound?

Should be one simple native for it. Not sure from the top of my head which one it’d be though. Take a look at Luxarts Vehicle Control script.

to be honest, I have no idea what to look for

I believe it’s this one:
DisablePoliceReports()

Fantastic Script :smiley:

The script doesn’t work for me, I have followed the instructions correctly but still doesn’t seem to work ?
Haven’t added the ‘start vBasic’ line, and the /vBasic/ folder is in my resources.

You don’t need to add start vBasic into the server config as it’s already in the config you have to copy and paste.

Is there any errors that pop up when starting the server?

They said that they didn’t do that…

When you start the server, do you see a message saying something like “convars are setup correctly” or “convars are setup incorrectly”? (In server console)

1 Like

Sorry I was really stupid, read the file like 50x but somehow I looked over 1 line. Already fixed it, thanks for the help.

2 Likes

mine is not working it says convars are not set up properly. start vBasic is not in server cfg i do not know what i am missing i do have the vBasic folder in reources but have not changed anything in thoes files. it told me not to
I know i am missing a small stupid detail just cannot find it

Did you paste the convars into the server.cfg?

Resource loading for vBasic failed:
Could not open resource metadata file resources:/vBasic//__resource.lua.
GlobalError: Couldn’t load resource vBasic from resources:/vBasic/.
GlobalError: Couldn’t load resource vBasic. : (

I feel like that second line should be changed, but I have no idea where to change it, there should only be one back slash there.
And when I try to join the server it just says that it can’t load the vBasic resource

do you get any errors in the console when starting your server?

Not from my server, but in the quote box is what appears in the F8 console in FiveM, nothing appears in the server

You’re trying to install vBasic in /resources/vBasic/vBasic. Move everything to just /resources/vBasic

I did have it like that, but I moved everything to that single folder and it still had the same issue

Clear your server cache after moving it.

so does god mode stay on and can you remove traffic with this mod?