[Release] vBasic v4.1 | Basic server settings/configuration

I’ve tried to look what the open menu button is but no success

There is no menu in-game. No where does it say that. Look at the instructions on what to do.

Hence my question, but thank you. So let me ask you, whats the whitelist settings for if there is no useable menu?

Have you looked at the install instructions? Or the settings.cfg? Always good to at least look around before asking questions.

Yes I have, like I’ve stated in the original question, also looked at the github wiki he included. It has instal instruction, it has how to set things to true or false, density, etc, my confusion is the whitelist section, it says 'if u want to make this a whitelisted menu set it to ‘true’, which I did, my question is simply what am i whitelisting it from if there is no menu a player can access.

nvm I got it figured out

Where does it say this?!?! (Hint: nowhere at all)

vBasic is not related to ANY menu at all.
The whitelist feature is to allow certain people to join the server.

Misreading on my part. Dude your scripts are literally the most helpful for my server. thank you for your work

I have been looking and trying to figure out if there is a way to add people to my whitelist without restarting the server? I saw other’s comments and wasn’t really sure what you meant with add_ace command in the f8 console. If you could elaborate to exactly what to type in the f8 console that would be wonderful!

any of these commands, depending on your identifier you want to use:

##########################################
##  vBasic Whitelist Settings/Examples  ##
##########################################

## Add IP's to the whitelist:
add_ace identifier.ip:127.0.0.1 vbasic.whitelisted allow
add_ace identifier.ip:192.168.0.2 vbasic.whitelisted allow

## Add STEAM HEX ID to the whitelist:
add_ace identifier.steam:110000105959047 vbasic.whitelisted allow
add_ace identifier.steam:1100001073a0689 vbasic.whitelisted allow

## Add License to the whitelist:
add_ace identifier.license:4510587c13e0b645eb8d24bc104601792277ab98 vbasic.whitelisted allow
add_ace identifier.license:b79d4f04017adf7edbc227b2dd8252850eae1906 vbasic.whitelisted allow

Do I have to give myself permission to use this or something? Because I type exactly that into the f8 menu with my friends steam hex number and it isn’t working
(I have my hex identifier in the config file already as well as his but have not restarted to try and test it by only doing so in game)
Sorry for the hassle, I haven’t used the consol in game before

you’ll need to give yourself access to the command.add_ace permission.

So in your server.cfg, put

add_ace identifier.<steam/license/ip>:<your id> command.add_ace allow

When i try to join my server all i get is Couldn’t load resource vBasic-4.1

Because you didn’t follow the instructions.

I want to turn off scripthook client side scripts and I’ve read some of what you put and when I put this script in our server and turned on PvP it won’t allow PvP with scripthook off. Is there a way to fix this. I don’t want Lambda Menu allowed in my server.

Then you probably didn’t set up the config file correctly or you’re not executing it. Read the instructions carefully at the wiki.

Thank you I didn’t read it complete. Like you said I didn’t execute it to my server.cfg.

where do u put the vbasic

Read the instructions.

when i add any of the identifier’s, it still says i’m not whitelisted. and i literally copied and pasted the exact format