[Release] vBasic v4.1 | Basic server settings/configuration

Show me what you’ve pasted in there.

Did you restart the server before trying to join after you edited the file?

yes, as i always do when changing anything within a server

I have no clue in that case.

Update 17-12-2018

I will no longer be maintaining/supporting this resource. The GitHub repo has been archived. Fork it if you want to update it yourself.

Hey, where do i need to add “exec resources/vBasic/settings.cfg” this code? i can’t find to add where

i set up the config and the vbasic.lua to have all my settings i want and it has not updated when i log into the server it has the defalt things and not what i chose

Welcome message to be sent whenever a player has joined (set it to “” or “none” if you want to disable it, {player} gets replaced with the

player’s name of whoever just joined)

set vBasic.welcomeMessage “Welcome ^1{player}^0 to the server, Arizona State Roleplay. join the discord for info! discord.gg/Wa7Ccpn”

Welcome Message Global

If set to “true”, the welcome message from above will be sent to all players notifying them that this new player has joined.

If set to “false”, then the welcome message will only be sent to the player that just joined.

set vBasic.isWelcomeMessageGlobal “true”

Read.

2 Likes

My traffic density is duping on top of each other really badly in some areas, causing explosions. My density is set to 0.1 too. Only seems to happen when more people on server.

any idea how i can disable ai hellis cause i have a 64slot server and some times hellis fly around

use vMenu, in misc settings

Car Npc Ramming And Explode to Eachother !! Anyone can help? im using Default Setting vBasic,

no, im not using another resource , just using vBasic

How do I get rid of parked cars?

A Suggestion would be that you should add So NPC’s Dont drop gun.

this mod isn’t being supported anymore

1 Like

I don’t understand why none of these Whitelisting scripts are working for me. I enable the whitelisting on there but for some reason, I am still able to join. I tried to test it without adding me to the permissions and yet it still lets me join. Im assuming the script is just not working for me.

how can i fix this

hello.is there any specific keybind to use in order to open the menu or do i do that in a diffeerent way?plz reply?