[Release] Police Interaction Script

@ZINKS123

1 Like

Ohhā€¦ Thank you very much.

Hey how do I add other police cars that I added i cant find that any where

Temporarily unlisted on authorā€™s request. Will be relisted automatically in 6 days from now.

So is this still an issue? Guessing not since itā€™s crossed out? please clarify.

Would it be possible to have a AI Police Backup option? I cant imagine it would be different than calling for Prisoner Transport. Instead of the van just a squad car with 2 cops inside. Would be super helpful for shootouts with other AIā€™s when other players are too far away.

2 Likes

Love it! just wish there where more callouts.

2 Likes

When is the next update?

@Scott_UK

Police Interaction Script v2.0 is in the works.

12 Likes

long time no see i remember we were talking about the first version last year.

When will it be out??

4 Likes

Is there somewhere in the code where I can change it so the AI donā€™t run as much because every time we pull someone over they run.

I havenā€™t found that ā€œevery timeā€ the AI flees but it seemed to me there was a bug that crops up after a while of random flee behavior. I tried to fix it but Iā€™m not sure it worked.

I sort of forget now but I concluded it was one of the random variables (intoxication?) that triggers a flee response that was not getting reset properly. So after that variable triggered a flee response the next several pullovers were also flee responses. I tried inserting some lines to reset the different random triggers and AFAIK it was either fixed or at least improved.

Is this consistent with what youā€™re seeing or are you literally seeing consistent flee responses from the moment you start the script?

Hi! I used that script before on my ESX RP server and the AIs are gone after a while. So they are completely vanished because of this script. Is this good now or?

Some people are seeing it all the time even when the server is reset but others every once and awhile the can get the AI to pull over

Hi I added this into my server and put it in my server CFG but when I loaded my server up it does not show in my server resources can someone help me

Hey guys,

I dont know how to install PIS. i hope someone could help me.
Thank you

Hey i recently tried to disable some controls while PIS is open but it didnā€™t work at all. I was wondering if anyone was able to get that working.

Are you talking about controls in the config?