[Release] Police Interaction Script

Hello,

This is a script which allows you to pull AI vehicles over and arrest AI. 95% of the code is by @KNOBs .

Controls: Keybindings:
Default Modifier : Ctrl Interaction Menu : Modifier + U Traffic Stop Menu (Mimic/Follow) : Modifier + Y Traffic Stop Menu (Interactions) : Modifier + E Callout Interaction Menu : Modifier + Y
Make the suspect comply : E (while aiming) Pullover : Shift

Commands:
Handcuff (alternative) - /handcuff Mimic (alt) - /mimic Follow (alt) - /follow Callouts debugging menu - /callouts Callout initiation - /callout <callout>:

Download: PIS_v1.0.5.rar (37.0 KB)

Warning: The main reason I am releasing this now is that someone stole the script from a server beta testing it and started selling it to people for $100. However, this does mean that there are still a couple of major bugs. (Below) Another warning is that the code isn’t really that good. It’s very messy, so I most likely will not update the script.

Bugs: Whenever someone joins your server, you have to restart the resource and whenever you give someone a ticket your vehicles controls freeze up. If someone wants to fix these then let me know and I will upload a new version.

Hope you enjoy,
Scotty

68 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Thank you!!!

Edit: The configs.lua is blank? Was this intentional?

3 Likes

“The main reason I am releasing this now is that someone stole the script from a server beta testing it and started selling it to people for $100.” This means some features arn’t even done yet. Like the config.

4 Likes

Fair enough lol. Still super excited to see it out and available!

3 Likes

And before anyone asks “Does this work with ESX / VRP?” it works along side ESX / VRP but has no integration specifically with ESX.

2 Likes

Thank you! - Feels like ages I’ve been waiting. Although I haven’t been complaining…

<3

3 Likes

is this protected against ownership changes in the peds?

2 Likes

Where is the download link lol

2 Likes

It’s been removed until someone can fix the bugs.

what bugs does it have? and/or whats the issues with it?

3 Likes

If you’ll read the description, you’ll see

My bad, didn’t refresh. Id be willing to take a look. I’m running vRP.

yes would love it that if you dont mind sir

yessssssssssss

20 char

/mimic doesn’t work

Not only for cops? thx for sharing!

thanks alot! could use some tweaks but for how fast you released it, AMAZING.

2 Likes

Holy SHIT ABOUT TIME!!! thank you sooo much! @Scott_UK

1 Like

also error on startup: Failed To Load Configs.lua Solved in Post #3

/mimic /follow or book doesn’t work either.

2 Likes

Didnt have an issue with the vehicle controls messing up after ticketing.

Also I recorded a quick video for anyone wanting to see a small example.

Pretty sweet man!

3 Likes