[Release] Police Interaction Script

I was going to offer payment so others and my own server can enjoy the script. I know im not the only one who has a huge interest in this script of yours sir.

You can’t do that due to the FivM TOS.

My apology.

The AI traffic issue I get sometimes after a while using PIS is cars with invisible drivers. At first I thought the cars had no drivers at all, but if I go to open the driver’s door of one of these empty cars driving around, just as the door opens the driver becomes visible. Is this what you guys are seeing?

I would love to know what might cause this. Memory? Some ped population limit?

Incidentally, the exact same thing happened whenever I would play around with the ‘proof of concept’ LSPDFR-clone script from kanersps.

1 Like

I noticed the invisible drivers after a while as well but haven’t had time to investigate.

it does seem likely it’s a memory issue you might try checking with resmon

For us the AI traffic completely disappears, no cars anywhere.

1 Like

Hi guys! I have a question about connecting this script with ESX 'cuz I want to be this script only available for Police Officers! ):

I have noticed this in two ways.

1. You have the PIS program set to “auto spawn” random events, eventually making peds and traffic stop spawning.
  2. You are using the /callouts to frequently making cars disappear.

a solution to number one can be found on their discord. If I can remember what got edited I will upload mine, or tell you how to fix it.

as for the second one, if it is the call outs affecting it for you, you may want to restrict how, when, or if someone can use it.

2 Likes

I cannot intitate traffic stop using the shift key. I screwed up something somehow but idk what ive even tried a clean reinstall

anyone know if there are more callouts/where to download?

Join the discord, there are people working on it, that are reliable sources

Is there anybody how can make this script connected to ESX? I mean that only the players in esx_policejob can use this menu and all the stuff here? It would be freakin’ awesome! I think many players of the community would like it.

How to lock it?

1 Like

I’d like to know as well !

1 Like

Just curious is there a Discord for this developer? or a community discord? Thanks.

can someone please explain how to install this i have added it to the resources file and it dosn’t work

1 Like

It dose not work in my server IDK why :frowning:

I am having the same problem

Is there a updated version available

1 Like

Hello,

I’ve installed this resource multiple times and it’s quite buggy. Whenever I go to like Cuff the AI, it won’t cuff them. And it also bugs out whenever I got to drag the cuffed AI (whenever I can). Which then causes the AI to run off. Could you help me resolve this issue?

Kind Regards and Thanks in Advance,
ZINKS 123.