[Release] Police Interaction Script

Nope. Talking about disabling punching and stuff like that while in the menu

How can i add the player model to the scrip. I look everywhere but can not find. Excuse my bad english. thank you

I have mine set to left ALT + E and Left Alt with the other keys and there are not any key conflictions. The menu runs very smooth for me.

You need to make sure your postFX is on high+ in your settings.

I have this installed on vrp, how do I open the menu?

you can adjust this in the cfg fileā€¦but originally you can pull people over with shift once ur behind them and ctrl+e for interaction

I took the number 2 instead of U now. But still, the menu does not open. :frowning:

mainmnu = 303 --Default ā€˜2ā€™ [Interaction Menu]

Any news on update v2.0 yet?

3 Likes

Eta??

Iā€™ve gotten quite distracted recently, but should get back to it within the next couple days.

2 Likes

Knowing Scotty im gonna go with ummmm never? He probably has ADHD and gets bored of projects really quickly :frowning:

You donā€™t even know me and youā€™re not a doctor so Iā€™d appreciate it if you donā€™t diagnose me with problems that people actually have in real life.

1 Like

Youā€™re right, Iā€™m not a doctor and can not diagnose you with ADHD. I apologise and have edited my other reply.

Also itā€™s not self diagnosing if Iā€™m diagnosing you :grimacing:

ā€œif YOU dont SELF-diagnose meā€

Edit: Nice website btw

how do you create your officer to get the script startedā€¦ i can open the interactions menu, and there is random white blips appearing and moving around the map, but i cant do anything

Does anyone have the criminal transport working? Im assuming it should since the towing works but ive probably messed something up lol.

1 Like

Should work by default, what issues are you having?

At the moment you are automatically on duty, however V2 will have a system where you go on duty.

We call for transport nothing happens. i must have something interfering with it, is that possible? ill try to run PIS alone and see what i get. thank you

1 Like

Wondering if there was a way to make it so the AI donā€™t take off on traffic stops? I was thinking in the config file to change all the chanceflee to 0. Will that work?

Also looking for a way to disable random events for every player in the config, any help would be awesome!