[release] [esx] Custom Scoreboard with jobs online

roleplay

this scoreboard is not working for me since server uppdate, any1 that can help me?

the scoreboard dosent show

Scoreboard still ain’t showing for me either. Anybody know why?

Nevermind the default key to open this was set to 178 when the default scoreboard was set to 27

@Stadus Does not update players online, EMS does not work, Taxi, Mechanic, only works police …

You must have not installed it right or you have a problem somewhere else on your server. As mine is working just fine. Also you say police only work. Make sure in you database under jobs NOT job_grades that the Taxi is called taxi, EMS is called ambulance, Mechanic is called mecano, & that should be it.

u need to start it after es extenden and essentialmode in your server cfg

Yes it must be started after es_extended like below

# Default Scripts
start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start sessionmanager
start fivem
start hardcap
start rconlog
start playernames
start baseevents

# MySQL aSync
start mysql-async

# Essential Scripts
start essentialmode
start esplugin_mysql
start es_admin2
start async
start es_extended
start scoreboard

I have checked it and they are written correctly, there are no typing errors.

I put it as you said but it still does not work, the only thing that has changed is the player counter that works

I copied your scheme, but it still does not work. I have looked at the log in case there was an error, but everything is correct

Did you copy these files over into your original scoreboard? It did state that this will not work if you put it into a different resource.

In the same folder, replacing the original

thanks …

I have a doubt if I want this to always be in the screen hud without the scoreboard can be done?

I copied the files over into the orginal folder, and it does not work for me

Does anyone have a link to this, I have searched the files he has made available and i can not find it

is it possible to add the online admins count instead of one of the actual jobs?

Just add so it tracks from usergroup admin…

the script looks for jobs only… how do i add the group of admins?

it works fine but why i get this error just wondering

TriggerServerCallback => [stadusrp_getJobsOnline] does not exists

I was able to solve the problem of the players, but I do not receive the connected EMS