[Release] ESX-ALphone (call system)

just download this one, rename alphone to esx_phone3 and replace esx_phone with esx_phone3.

ye, everything is fine. However we destroyed our systems, so we decided to set up a new server. And look, its working now :smiley: But thanks for your advice

Can you somehow implement this as an item so you could buy it and steal it from people. And if so how?

When someone add a contact he or she has to rejoin firstly then the phone number arrives.

Perfect Mod thank you so much merci beaucoup!

[QUESTION] I wonna include a new job. I copy esx_policejob for example and want inclue the job - i called him simsalabimjob - in the phone, that the job get messages and phonecallesā€¦ where i must insert what that it works, please?

Thx for the answer, two new questions:

1. Be sure you wirte the starts in the server.cfg inā€¦
    you mean:

start esx_phone3
start esx_blackberry
start esx_simsalabimjob ā€¦??

1. Where I get the Icons, like a list?

Yes you have to put it like it in your cfg

start esx_phone3
start esx_blackberry
then your job

Then I have the same question or can we add new icon if it works like esx_phone in base64Icon?

Ok, in witch parts i must enter simular lines with the new job please, i m sure forgot somethingā€”

Loving this phone, great work.

Does anyone know where I can change the activation key? Itā€™s currently activating when I press ā€œ1ā€ but Iā€™d prefer it on ā€œF1ā€?

Also, did anyone manage to get GPS co-ordinates working when you press ā€œUā€?

Thanks in advance.

I have cracked changing the key (I was being blind) just need to crack the GPS system now.

Any help would be much appreciated.

1 Like

Same for me @Daemonicus ! I need to crask the GPS system, I donā€™t know how to do :frowning:

Someone know ?

Thankā€™s guys !

1 Like

We canā€™t change the background and the icon on the phone ?

ā€œWe dont give any support you have the key to do what you want with this, just dont change graphics/design for creator work please.ā€

iā€™m a little disapointed x)

How did you do to change the key to f1?

esx_ALphone > Client folder > main.lua > at line 480 change ā€œif IsDisabledControlJustReleased(0, Keys[ā€˜1ā€™]) thenā€ to ā€œif IsDisabledControlJustReleased(0, Keys[ā€˜F1ā€™]) thenā€

2 Likes

How to i can change language for english?

And why i donā€™t get notification from EMS aplication in telephone?

Hi i have problem
I do everything as in the instructions in the database I have added blackberry files changed folder names and when I enter the server and when I click f1 nothing shows

Is it possible to have more than 1 voice channel active at once? Right now when you call somone, aint nobody can hear you and you canā€™t hear them. Donā€™t know if this even possible for fiveM. Anyone?

1 Like

How change form Button ā€œ1ā€ to Button ā€œF1ā€

got the same problem it seems like it dont understand when its trying to send a nil value. i get the error when u disconnect from the server

AddEventHandler(ā€˜esx_phone:removeSourceā€™, function(number, source)
PhoneNumbers[number].sources[tostring(source)] = nil-- error Nil value
end)

dont really know right now gone test it see whats the problem.

same with all the jobs dont get the msg from you when u send it. and the GPS system seems to be a bit faulty

Edit,

manage to fix the Message to Jobs ā€œPoliceā€ you have to change the names in index.html

-> "Police&quot to "police&quot

as u can see down below how to fix the msg and the GPS to the jobs so a officer or the job u add gets the msg.

< div class=ā€œmenu-icon menu-icon-policeā€ data-app=ā€œcontact-action-messageā€ data-args="{ā€œnameā€: ā€œpoliceā€, ā€œnumberā€: ā€œpoliceā€}">