[Release] ESX-ALphone (call system)

This is the call phone from our server

We dont give any support you have the key to do what you want with this, just dont change graphics/design for creator work please.

Thoose are setup for our server, your job to convert it for your server.

26 Likes

https://esx-org.github.io/

1 Like

Moved it for ya :wink:

1 Like

i know i need to make/change stuff to make it work.
First run and nothing done i get this:

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_blackberry: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:32: attempt to index a nil value (local 'blackberry')
stack traceback:
        server/main.lua:32: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>

I know with esx_phone it adds the phone number’s to the SQL is this not needed with this? How dose this system assign phone numbers to everyone and allows each user to have the same phone number. I downloaded it and I have not loaded it yet but I don;t see if you are going to install this from scratch where there is a SQL addon to add phone numbers to the DB?

So you might need to include something like esx_phone dose and have it make phone numbers for the users and store them in the SQL backend. Let me know if I missed something.

1 Like

It works like the old system, u don’t need to change anything from DB other than that esx_phone.sql file works with this.

1 Like

I just wanna say HI
(2o character)

ok thanks was wondering wanted to make sure. Did you have any errors with this?

1 Like

Well I can tell you if you have esx_phone loaded and then add the 2 scripts from here and place them in the start up after and or before esx_phone this is the results when you go to hit U and bring up the phone

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_blackberry: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execu
e thread: server/main.lua:32: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘blackberry’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:32: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

1 Like

should stick with vrp then huh :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this scripts works perfekt.
On Github you postet “You cant change design/graphics.” here you say “you have the key to do what you want with this” what is now right ? :wink:

donsadlerjr: You dont need the exp_phone only this 2 Scripts btw if you want only the phone you dont need the blackmarket. You have to edit the scripts to your needings

You cant type anything inside? no mouse control?

2 Likes

Voice doesnt work either

1 Like

This script come from the Another Life ESX server, and it’s totaly work, but the thread’s author give the resources with no modifcation of it, so nobody make it work at the moment (i think not sure).

I’m looking in it to make it work but i’m a beginner not sure if i will.

For now i found the way to have the phone in the inventory (pretty easy) and make it appear, but i can make the mouse work in the send message section.

Sorry for my poor english, because baguette you know.

1 Like

I’m working with a dev to implement the basic code they have done to our phone

Good luck bro :wink:
I think i don’t have enough knowledge in javascript to make it work but i’m still try ^^

EDIT : For the mouse i think we have to look around ‘GUI.HasFocus’

1 Like

We shared the phone but we dont modified to a defaut setup. The script is setup for your serveur, so you have little change to do.

if it is only little change to it. why dont you say what it is? haha

Shared it its already awesome.
If they take everybody by the hand noone learn nothing, and its take the risk that will see more clone server.

Edit : And shared it like this, i mean not ready to use like other ESX script, it’s take the risk that some one else do that and probably for money…
By the way i’m not the author, so im not in place for saying what is better.