[Release] ESX-ALphone (call system)

The Iphone sends messages but the person does not recive it. Help!

the gps is not working?

anyone knows how to make the voice work? i changed the name of the resource to phone3 , added into the db item “blackberry” but still can’t hear players on my server.

Wtf iI dont can start these

What ?
20 char limit

i dont become dispatches on my policejob…
can you help me?

do you need help with these?

hello I cant it to work i have put in resource folder esx_ALphone changed name to esx_phone 3 and added esx_blackberry, and put
start esx_phone3
start esx_blackberry
in server.cfg
I have also added blackberry to items:

I really want this to work!

Hello,

could anyone help me please?
On my server the ALphone (esx_phone3 + blackberry) is working perfectly.
What I am trying to do, is getting the eden_darknet working with it. But i cannot get the icon of the darknet to the phone?

Anyone knows how to do this?
Thanks!

Anyone know how to remove “WorkApps” In the phone? And where to find where to change Languge ?

Xoxo

Is it possible to add a function to remove contacts? it would serve a good purpose for a lot of people. and seems quite logical to be able to remove a contact if you can add them

Script it.

20 characters

check the index file inside html folder.

Anyone have a clue on how to make this an item that people need to buy before they can use? I want to add a phone store :slight_smile:

Strange question. How do you talk to someone when you call them? We press N and we can talk to each other in game but we can’t talk to them over the phone system.

I would have script it, if i only knew how to code HTML and JS. Therefore i asked the developer of the script.
Next time maybe be more polite and ask why i don’t do it myself… and maybe help next time;)

any way to inport your own customized icons for the apps?

how to add blackberry on data base

not you own but all icons on fontawesome.com works

Good Afternoon,

Can anyone assist me with the below error I started to notice in my console today when I first started my server,

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_phone3: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:313: attempt to index a nil value (field '?') stack traceback: server/main.lua:313: in upvalue 'handler' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174> stack traceback: [C]: in function 'error' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>

Thanks any help is appreciated