[Release] ESX-ALphone (call system)

How change form Button “1” to Button “F1”

got the same problem it seems like it dont understand when its trying to send a nil value. i get the error when u disconnect from the server

AddEventHandler(‘esx_phone:removeSource’, function(number, source)
PhoneNumbers[number].sources[tostring(source)] = nil-- error Nil value
end)

dont really know right now gone test it see whats the problem.

same with all the jobs dont get the msg from you when u send it. and the GPS system seems to be a bit faulty

Edit,

manage to fix the Message to Jobs “Police” you have to change the names in index.html

-> "Police&quot to "police&quot

as u can see down below how to fix the msg and the GPS to the jobs so a officer or the job u add gets the msg.

< div class=“menu-icon menu-icon-police” data-app=“contact-action-message” data-args="{“name”: “police”, “number”: “police”}">

it is in mani.lua row 478 if IsDisabledControlJustReleased(0, Keys[‘F1’]) then

Hi guys,

Someone know how to remove contact and message ? And for me, the GPS with [u] doesn’t work, someone fix that ?

Thank you guys ^^

The U doesnt work… because the jobs sometimes got it already in their script…
And contacts are saved in sql

Hey Gus I have a Proben in my phone is apps i will delete the choffeur bank etc but who i can this delete?

who i can translate the apps (police) (ambulance) etc??

how to disable phone if player doesn’t have it in his inventory?

how do I change the key? I can’t find it!

you havent searched then, client.lua if iscontrol

but there isn’t key for taking out phone

When you take up the phone my character is doing the “phone call” animation.
When I put down the phone it’s stuck in my hand.
I need to click f2 then f1 to take up the phone
How do I solve it?

Mod works, even calling, but spits out this error:

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_blackberry: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:32: attempt to index a nil value (local 'blackberry')
stack traceback:
	server/main.lua:32: in upvalue 'handler'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174>
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'error'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>

because you havent added blackberry to db

But I made an entry in “items”.

Do I have on somewhere else too?

Another issue is I can’t send messages to the reporter job and unemployed ones. It’s named the same in the html as in the db. Any ideas?

I have a problem with my phone, it is impossible to add a contact or call because it is still written with $ 0 and I have enough

InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.
Error running call reference function for resource esx_phone3: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:334: in function ‘TriggerClientEventInternal’
(…tail calls…)
server/main.lua:380: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : “SELECT phone_number FROM users WHERE phone_number = @number {@number=12358}”

please help
file - server.cfg

start esx_phone
start esx_phone3
start esx_blackberry

database

INSERT INTO items(Name, Label) VALUES
( ‘Blackberry’, ‘Black Berry’);
| id | name | label | limit | rare | can_remove |
| 54 | Brombeere | Black Berry | -1 | 0 | 1 |

The phone with these settings does not work anymore

Hi guys,

Someone know how the Icon of the DeepWeb show even I’ve not Blackberry on my inventory ? It’s strange !

I got blackberry on my table item and I got esx_alphone + esx_blackberry start

Someone have a solution ? I’ve try lot of stuff…nothing work :frowning:

Thank guys, have a nice day !

The phone was working fine for a long time, now when we call someone for voice chat, we can’t hear each other… anybody know why ?

Dispatches don’t working, can me on help pls?

Same here, if you figured it out i would appreciate some help.