[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

I will have to try that, do you get damage while lights are on?

I will test it and get back to you.

So I just put the light on to the last stage, rammed into the building, and my car stopped working with my damage script.

They do take damage for the driver tho! - It’s only other ppl that dos not see the damage.

And passenger wont see it either if lights are on, in that point there is still a sync issue, in most cases it wont hurt you to mutch, and ELS gives a nice effect.

But wait with dropping it on your server until it’s optimized, right now it’s a frame killer, because there is like +350 native calls in the script, so it’s heavily unoptimized.

Download the latest version on the Github, fixed it for me anyway.

Yeah mine does no damage at all no matter what i hit, I have tried both dev and normal version no damage takes on my cars. I have tried to figure it out but no one has given me any idea on the possible causes. I have removed damage scripts etc no damage.

1 Like

You might have a script that dos something messed up then

Is anyone having sync problems when somebody else is running a different PRIMARY light pattern setting and they come near you it freezes your lights unless your running the same pattern?

Why on some vehicles will one light not be turning on?

Any ideas on my above post?

VCF configuration disables it is my guess.

So how can I determine what is missing?

I installed this to my server and i am using 2017 CHP Pack in conjunction with it and parts of my light bar are lighting up as if i dont have ELS. (everything else is working) the emergency lights work just when there off the light bar has one LED thats steady

Thats how the chp pack was made

im having a issue where only fbi2 works for the ELS

Make sure you copy the XML’s like in the video. Also the cars are actually ELS.

how can i find all and

I’m having an issue where AI just don’t react to sirens being on and I was wondering how I might fix it

Does it works with Multiplayer? I know in the title is „Server Sync“, but before i try to install I would like to know.
Thanks for reply’s

When will we be able to have headlights flash like in Single Player?