[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

how do i setup the controls like the old els like idk what number is j and the others

@AlexNPJR You cant do the J key. The FiveM wiki has a list of controls.

@NutellaBoii FiveM is multiplayer…

@Byzantine95 when I get in it.

I finally got around to adding the new siren strings from OpenIV into my XMLs but they dont actually work in game, but the lighting and airhorn still work for me. Is this not supported yet? If not any plans?

Heres a sample of the sounds section in one of my XMLs: https://pastebin.com/XewBL4RE

OpenIV Siren Link thing: http://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/topic/83714-all-els-siren-strings-now-available-but/

Not implemented yet. It’s another thing I plan to do after recovery as I have a hard time sitting at my computer sometimes.

Alright looking forward to if expecially since the official ELS by Lt. Caine doesn’t seem to be getting it any time soon since he went MIA

how do i add more patterns

Just make a new file and add it to the config

Is there a way to disable the overlay on the bottom right?

One of the controls listed do so, if you’re a server owner too you can make it not appear when you first get in the car in the client.lua. Top of the file there is a thing that says GUI true. Set to false.

Ahh okay cool thanks I haven’t looked in the settings yet I will do that later.

Hey, Is anyone else having an error when they launch your server saying ELS-FiveM Citizen:/scripting/lua/scheludular.lua:174

That doesn’t help any but I can help out faster on my discord if you can send screenshots.

Here is what It says
https://gyazo.com/4d4392bbcb593c3974734bc4470934e9

Your VCF is broken. Run it in an online validator for xmls and manually fix the issue

my lights wont turn on what do i do?

Come on my discord so I can help.

hey got a question how do i fix it where sometimes our lights will stay on when we go code one

1 Like

Is there a way to make it so certain els vehicles or all els vehicles only turn one to one light section, which is the section of all lights being on and not have switch between traffic stop lights and such? I hope I made sense!

Server lags and give a warning saying to contact the server owner is there a fix to that

I keep getting this error whenever I start the els

Error running system event handling function for resource els: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/xml.lua:248: Was in an element and couldn’t find attributes or the close.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
server/xml.lua:248: in method ‘parse’
server/xml.lua:301: in method ‘dom’
server/server.lua:480: in function ‘parseObjSet’
server/server.lua:501: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138