[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

Agree, could you look into the ELS resource warning?

I am having issues, where visual, and damage to the vehicle is not occurring. The vehicle is not getting any damage with lights on.

Same Here Look At This

Screenshot_9

ELS FiveM does do some pretty horrendous stuff every tick :o

@MrDaGree care to fix it? :o

Is there a way to disable the interface of ELS? We doesnt really need that on my server.

Ye the number of native calls are insane got to agree with you on that.

That part should be a quite easy and fast fix, and should give better performance.

But from my understanding he is currently not updating ELS.

As I’m not able to. I have much more important things than this right now.

i am sad to hear :frowning:

Hope you get back on the horse, at some point and get some time to optimize ELS fully.

Would be nice if you could use a bit of time on it, since like @MrDaGree said he dos not have time currently.

And i know there is a huge user base of the module, so cleanup, optimization would be nice.

I’ve contemplated on improving the code base, but the code is far too complex and not knowing the inner workings of ELS FiveM could lead to some pretty nasty bugs.

Refactoring when you don’t know the code base is not very smart :slight_smile:

True, what we have done to just do something - was to move out a lot of the native calls to it’s own thread.

It gave hmm 40-50% improvement, but when more then 4 ELS cars are in the area it just drops frames and show the warning only 6ms now tho, big improvement.

But there is still things that needs to be done to clean up even more.

And find a good way to clean up it self, when lights are turned off, this is prob the biggest issue now, it got a hard time cleaning up after it selv.

If you wait two weeks after finals and my surgery I’ll have absolutely nothing to do and I can see about coming back to this and hopefully for some fun

2 Likes

Hey mate,

When I run your ELS Plugin/Script it gives me this error
Any idea of how to fix it? :slight_smile:!

same here
i restarted els and i got that error

Anyone knows what the problem might be if the npc stop for a police car even if the lights and sirens are off?

Hi MrDaGree,

Crossing my fingers that everything goes well with your surgery!

3 Likes

I can’t seem to get my wigwags to work. Is this because the vehicles XML files needs to have something about wigwags in it?

For those with the door glitch, If you get the vehicle extras menu and then toggle extra 1, this will fix the issue.

1 Like

I wish FiveM would get the synce and damage fixed. I haven’t been using ELS Just because the cars will not damage out and are not taking damage while lights are active.

Issue with the XML for a vehicle. Run it through the parser