[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

I get these errors, im on ESX can you tell me what to do :slight_smile:

You’re XML is broken, it appears to be the first one in the list from your config.lua. Take that xml and put it in an online xml parser (easy google) and then it will tell you how to fix it. Most cases there is a " missing.

wich one do :slight_smile:

First one in the list, so police.xml in the vcf files.

1 Like

ok so my server crashes when theres two people on but when im on there alone its fine any ideas?

So, I have this problem which is that the lights are not looking very hd or 4k but they have very poor brightness and it looks like the lights are png images, is this caused by this els or do I need something else?

You have to install visual mods.

1 Like

Thanks for the input.
The only problem I have is that it works for me, I see the lights well, but when another person comes to the server, he only sees small lights he does not see as well as I do.

edit:

how is it done so that the panel with the text can be lifted? that is to say, the vehicle has a panel that can be lifted and a text of ÂĄacciedente! I can turn it on with control + t but I can not lift it.

Finally, note that the vehicle does not suffer damage or suffers badly, for example the door does not break, it can fall many doors of the car but still on, I guess this is something wrong configured in my .XML

It is assumed that people with this system would not have to download anything. Do not?

Also thank you very much for the contribution as I mentioned before :smiley:

ive noticed when you turn on take downs Left ctrl that that light bugg out and stay on when you try to turn them off like the emergency lights

As for the other person they too have to install visual mods.

I’m not sure what you mean lifted?

It suffers damage value just not visual damage.

1 Like

What files are the visual mods?
I mean what exactly would the other person have to wear?

thanks for the reply :wink:

We get frozen on the ‘Downloading Content’ when join the Server. How do we fix this?

@ZINKS123
try updating windows to the maximum, full updated :?

What do you mean?
[20]

to me when entering the server, I was not allowed to walk just hit, update windows 10 completely and I already worked well.

My windows 10 is fully updated.

@ZINKS123 ;/
I do not know, I missed the 1709 update then I worked well.

What files are the visual mods?
I mean what exactly would the other person have to wear?

Im sorry I dont understand what you mean? I don’t include any visual mods as they are client side.

all ok , thanks ! ;D