[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

Because your XML is broken. Put it in an online validator and then you can fix it.

Not quite implemented on the locking to a pattern yet. Its coming in the next development build.

a’right, thanks, will keep it at what i have now

Hi . This mod is working with vRP Roleplay MOD? PLEASE help

Help with what? This doesn’t require anything else but itself to work.

Hey there! I’m having a slight issue with some models and their ELS file. I’ve two models put into my FiveM server, a Scania Fire Truck and a Range Rover Police car. Both had ELS. I put the .xml file into the VCF folder, but when I enter the game, ELS will not work with those vehicles. Any ideas? This has happened to me on a few other mods too, I really don’t know how to fix it

Send an error code if any?

I’m not getting an error code, per say, or maybe I am and I just don’t know, but when I get into the vehicle, the lights are stuck on and the ELS panel does not appear, the radio gets stuck on and I can’t control the lights or anything

Have you added the specified vehicle to the config?

Yeah, I’ve added it too. However, I did delete the Range Rover and replace it with a Volvo XC90, which was also having the same issue, but I managed to fix it by changing the YFT and YTD and ELS Xml to a different slot in the emergency cars

In the top of the config did you add .XML to the end of what you added along with commas?

im having issues here they started happening out of nowhere but the cars work fine lights working everything is good then randomly some of the car extras turn on when trying to turn the lights off and then leaving it to have the lights still on the light bar but at a steady burn

If you are using the master build that is known. It is fixed in the development version.

im trying to run it on Zap Hosting Windows ive add it to my resouces and added the XML is to the ELSfivem folder the cars that are els i want but nothing worked what have i done wrong i added the inform what els cars they are with notepad as havent got caney client please help

do i need to use caneyclient for my zaphosting version?

Error parsing script config.lua in resource ELS-FiveM: config.lua:87: unexpected symbol near
Failed to load script config.lua.
Started resource ELS-FiveM
Error running system event handling function for resource ELS-FiveM: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/server.lua:497: attempt to get length of a nil value (global ‘vcf_files’)
stack traceback:
server/server.lua:497: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
thats what error im getting in config when type start els-fivem

You don’t need canary client. Also it appears you’re missing a comma.

would you be able to add it for my if we did team view or talk me though it

Right. I’m struggling to get the cars to work after adding them to the Config.lua I’m not sure I’m in doing it right. Can someone help me please

If you’re on my discord (as I check it much more frequent than here) put a screenshot of your config and server boot into the support chat.