[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

how do i fix the xmls that aren’t working with the validator

how many cars can i add at a time like can i add a pack and i will work?

as many as you want.

I seem to be getting this error every time in the console when I start the server. All I’ve done is added my ELS files for the vehicles and nothing more.

The lights do seem to work, but I’d like to fix this error whatever it may be, Thank you everyone.

Put your VCF in an online XML parser

1 Like

Thanks
(20 word for 20)

so when i go and validate the xml how do i fix the errors so they run

It’s this magical thing called typing.

2 Likes

Every time i edit or add a xml it destroys the script and it wont work. I saw something about sing an xml parser but i have no clue if i have the same problem.

Never mind I have fixed it

use: http://xmlvalidation.com to check if your scripts are working and where they are messing up, I have had this problem and running my xml’s through this site to make sure that your xml is clean and working properly

I don’t think that’s the problem I installed different xml’s for different vehicles and it broke it but the olds one didn’t. On that site it says they both have the same problems.

I am trying to add a couple fire trucks and an ambulance to this ELS XML but whenever i log into my server it seems that the only vehicle registering that it has ELS is POLICE. Can someone help me figure out what ive done wrong. I have the vehicles installed, I put the included XML files into the VCF folder and I Edited the Config.lua to add the vehicles I put in. Please help, new to ELS so im getting kinda frustrated cuz i really dont think its that hard. Im sure ive missed something silly, just need to be pointed in the right direction.

1 Like

I think I have the same problem. I can’t figure it out either.

If you have a ELS vehicle, and everything is working, except that the lightbar, seems to have no glow when the emergency light is on, is the problem located in the model or my ELS installation? It just look like a blue texture going on/off, doesnt really look like a light.

i had that problem so i removed els and went the non els route

Maybe if you guys installed visual mods like I constantly say in my discord.

what do you mean about visual mods

I did that. But the reason of why lights was looking shitty was because I had some graphic settings to low, had to put shader and fx something to high+, case closed, looks so damn good now.

Hey All. On my server im currently getting a Resource Time Warning for ELS and the lights. Is there anyway to fix this issue currently. I believe this was part of the latest fivem update.

1 Like