[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

What stage are you in when they don’t pull over?

I got ELS to work, I am using the highway mega pack. The problem im having is that the lights are bright and come on but its like they are appearing out of nowhere and the lightbar is just showing textures not lighting up

Here is what I’m talking about https://youtu.be/jpZxDFGXlmc

Make sure you have visual mods installed.

Whats the VCF to that vehicle? It doesnt seem like any extras are attempting to flash nor are you even up a stage. Perhaps you have luxart installed?

https://pastebin.com/DH0YwimJ

Care to help?

You’re missing a comma in the VCF for a vehicle. I can better help on my discord if you’d like.

I dont have any visualsettings. That was the mistake :smiley:

Hey, its not working for me anymore!

I can’t help with more information. I can also help faster on my discord.

[ 185328] stack traceback:
[ 185328] client/patterns.lua:59: in function <client/patterns.lua:56>
[ 185328] Error resuming coroutine: client/patterns.lua:59: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)

You are a god! I didn’t even think of Luxart but that was the issue.

1 Like

Getting this error when trying to load ELS, can anyone help:
InvokeNative: execution failed: type must be object, but is array
Error loading script server/server.lua in resource ELS-FiveM-1.1.3-a-: Execution of native 000000008e8cc653 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:190: in function ‘PerformHttpRequestInternal’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:233: in function ‘PerformHttpRequest’
server/server.lua:9: in main chunk

Having issue with my wight lights I want them orange but they are wight.
I tried finding ways to change them. If anyone could help me with this be great!
I’m using the Captian14 Police cars in my build server at the moment.
If anyone has the custom script please share man thanks for reading.

1. I’m pretty sure Capt. 14 has only made non els vehicles.
  2. there’s no need for a “custom script”. You’d change the vehicle light textures and then the color in the vcf

Do you have any vehicles in mind you can help me with I just came from Arma 3 server development to FiveM.
I cant seem to find a vehicles that have decent lights on the vehicles ELS compatible, some are glitchy. But I got captain led working just lights are a bit buggy.

is there anyway you could “lock” the search light coming from within the vehicle? as well as moving it a bit forward…

it is great, but when you turn the vehicle, it disappears, and when it it’s there, you can actually see the shadow of the steering wheel or even the driver because it doesn’t lock on the center of the vehicle and seems to be too far back in the car.

i tried editing it but i failed so figured i’ll mention it in here

You can change the offset in your VCF file.

alright thanks, what about the “lock” part of the lighting position

I’m sorry, all i can find is this one on takedown… am i looking passed it? https://gyazo.com/57798113fba96553af16f4b1b5a1b543

Im not sure if this is a major issue, but here’s the error my console keeps giving:

Error running system event handling function for resource els-fivem: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/xml.lua:248: Was in an element and couldn’t find attributes or the close.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
server/xml.lua:248: in method ‘parse’
server/xml.lua:301: in method ‘dom’
server/server.lua:480: in function ‘parseObjSet’
server/server.lua:501: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138