[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

That pack works fine after fixing some VCF issues.

Due to me forgetting not everyone is in my discord, I updated the resource to fix the http error. There was a fix posted in my discord but not on github.

I know it works, I have been testing other packs, not all packs work properly.

do the coronas work? so of the els cars I use the cornas not showing but els working

Coronas aren’t implemented yet.

So we got ELS working on our server. They were working great until the lights were stuck on for some reason. Is this normal? If you need a pic, I can send one.

It’s not supposed to happen. It’s a bug but it’s known.

Okay. We found a temp solution for it. Just restarting the script fixes it for a bit. Overall, i love this mod man. Cant wait to see what the future brings.

Will you be releasing 1.14 with the keybindings as 1.13? I believe you said that was coming. 1.14 was more stable on a full server than 1.13 but the keybindings were awful. Keep up the great work!

Yeah 1.1.4 keybinds will go back to how 1.1.3 was.

1 Like

I seem to be having trouble here. i have followed all of the proper steps, even watched the video 3 times just to make sure. But for some reason els still doesnt work. do i need to have scripthook off, or on? is there something im missing. i just have no idea why it isnt working, please help

I cant help if I dont know how its not working. Show me your console boot and in-game console while in a vehicle turning els on.

I have this car pack in [Release] 2017 California Highway Patrol Mega Pack - ELS and i followed your video to the T, but for some reason els does not work with these cars. the Vanilla cars have els but the lights are messed up.

Please read my post above once more.

Hi love the script but were can i get the new update?

Probably on his github page: https://github.com/MrDaGree/ELS-FiveM/releases

Last release was 22 hours ago.

1 Like

thnx just saw it love it!!!

PLS help. On my server the els lights are so bright.
What can i do ?

You’d have to find visual settings that aren’t so bright

In my server we added your ELS script and a highway pack and when you have your lights on and the AI don’t get out of the way unless you change the light pattern. The only time we know the AI are going to pull over is when our head light are flashing back and forward. Is there a bug or did we do something wrong. NOTE: I have nothing in my client or game files expect radiance.