[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

@MrDaGree How do I use the luxvehiclecontrols for the sirens and then your els for the lights? I dont like the way you set the ELS to use the sirens. I prefer Lux Vehicle controls setup but If I dont use ELS then the lightings dont work. Please lend me a hand!

You can always change the controls.

@MrDaGree its really broken the master version doesnt work at all and the dev 1.75 works once then when server restarts it stops working anyway to fix it?

1 Like

I’ve got two issues. Any help would be appreciated?

1. I can’t get the lights to work on this vehicle. https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/20928-2006-met-police-transit-van/
  2. My siren for FBI2 just uses the default GTA siren.

Thank you.

Tyler

How Do I make them Really Bright

Graphics enhancing mods. here is a good one.

Thank You Buddy
is it server sided?

Negative. There are some server side shaders that can help. Utilize the search bar. :+1:

1.75 broke the ambulance siren sound

Any reason the latest update lags our games really bad when turning on the lights?

So who can answer whats the best server or client side visual to use to allow players to see what you see? together? Radiance? or someones shadier?

Thanks for this. How do i make the lightbars brighter for this? Seen a few servers where they have done this but dont spill the beans. ANy light on this would be good. Thank you.

This script occures many script warnings that my server becomes laggy. Any idea how to cure it out?

Good evening.

I keep getting this issue with ELS. This is a fresh install and I’ve not changed anything. Any ideas?

An error occured, please check your config and ensure everything is correct. Error: 0

Thank you.

everytime i install this it works for a few then as soon as i reboot my server it dont wanna work ever again -_- or i get one or two cars to work then none of the other cars will work :frowning: it makes me so upset :frowning:

Can anyone tell me why police works as an ELS vehicle while police2, 3, etc. spawn as non-ELS? I’m running the latest version, the xml files are in the vcf directory and the cars are listed in vcf.lua.

Some els vehicles do not go and previously if after the update is due, I need help please

How u fix this? I have that same problem

Good thing. There’s no assistance in this thread.

Maybe someone can help me. Why my “lights” is only textures?