[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

Good evening.

I keep getting this issue with ELS. This is a fresh install and I’ve not changed anything. Any ideas?

An error occured, please check your config and ensure everything is correct. Error: 0

Thank you.

everytime i install this it works for a few then as soon as i reboot my server it dont wanna work ever again -_- or i get one or two cars to work then none of the other cars will work :frowning: it makes me so upset :frowning:

Can anyone tell me why police works as an ELS vehicle while police2, 3, etc. spawn as non-ELS? I’m running the latest version, the xml files are in the vcf directory and the cars are listed in vcf.lua.

Some els vehicles do not go and previously if after the update is due, I need help please

How u fix this? I have that same problem

Good thing. There’s no assistance in this thread.

Maybe someone can help me. Why my “lights” is only textures?

Try this

1 Like

Thanks men! I used this and fixed my problem :slight_smile:

So I’m having a problem with the lights. I have custom vehicles installed with their right VCF installed, but on every police car I have, if you turn on the lights and put them back on stage 0 the tail lights keep flashing. If you could help me on this issue it will be much appreciated

Sounds like something else is also turning on the lights.

Yeah I have lux_vehcontrol installed aswell. I disabled it and it worked fine, but is there a way to make these two work together?

Do you have it running just for your none els cars and trucks ?

I’m not sure, how would I change that?

Rename this to what car or truck that you have that is none els. This should make it so that car will now work with the els system to control the lights and stuff.
Make sure to add it to the config as well for the type of vehicle it is IE firetruck or what ever so it gets the right sounds for it
non-els-veh.xml (5.3 KB)

Okay that worked, but now when I turn off the lights the radiance stays?

no clue then mate

Alrighty. I’ll figure it out, but thanks for the help.

I am currently using MrDaGree ELS pack, and am trying to install [https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/21771-2019-charger-chp-pack/] onto it. I have done the normal steps of adding a ELS vehicle and every time I have only got the code 3 lights to work; this pack is vital to my server and I need it working soon. I have tried asking MrDaGree but got no answer. Any help is needed.

I can’t seem to get the dual siren working, like two sirens at one time (Primary & secondary siren at same time.) And when I press Q on my keyboard to activate the lights, it takes a few seconds to register that I have pressed Q and to activate the lights.
Am I missing something?

Any light on this would be appreciated. Thank you!