[Release] Captain14's ELS Style Car Packs

Try putting just one pack in at a time… The only ones that works for me are the sheriff pack. Goodluck

@rhys19 check and make sure you don’t have another veh mete, or carvar meta somewhere. I run a mods folder and had to change the _resource to make sure it wasn’t loading.

I have all 3 working perfectly on my server. PM a picture of your server.cfg and resources folder

im using the old cfx server

edit:

I am going to setup the fx server on my vps and see if it works on their

We started having issues when we moved to the FX server, worked just fine for weeks in a CFX server

I currently;y have them working on FX. Pm me and we can try and figure out a way to get them working properly

i just realised it has something to do with my game cause my friend can see it just fine but i cant and i dont have any carvarations or carcals in my fivem nor did i ever add any

Hi man, can you make a template to help install other models? I mean addon models. Thanks for answer.

What do you mean? I’m not following what you are asking…

I want to add models of other authors, but I do not understand how. I know how to replace, but I do not know how to add. If there was a template, it would be simpler and more convenient.

Just download my resource pack in the original post and look how I did it. It’s very simple.

I also just released the 2016 CHP MegaPack by Thehurk.

It’s really good news, thanks for work.

1 Like

This is the best car pack I have ever used. The lighting is amazing, night time police chases and traffic stops look so cool. Incredibly easy to install and the skins looks great. Thank you for everything!

Quick question, will there be a matching police motorcycle?

1 Like

You can add one yourself if you like. The pack doesn’t come with one. Maybe I’ll try to add one if I get the time.

Great Pack! 10/10. Would love to see more (park ranger, port authority, EMA, Fire, EMS, etc). Keep up the great work.

1 Like

all cars work fine in-game, but the police6/7/8 won’t seem to load. Any idea? I can’t find anything in the data files that would be wrong.

Hmm I’m not sure. All the vehicles work fine for me with no issues. Have you tried deleting your server cache and restarting your server? Have you tried deleting your client cache?

I found the issue… I had the 3 folders renamed to match another police ‘pack’ I had running. renamed them back to their original folder-names. And that fixed it. Still odd how the other cars worked though, even the add-ons.

Thanks nonetheless :slight_smile:

Glad you fixed the issue.

1 Like

Update: reinstalled carcals by deleting them from my game director and reinstall them using the verify cache and it reinstalled but its still the same thing