[Release] Captain14's ELS Style Car Packs

Now I get all the vehicles to spawn. but police6/7/8 have a lighting issue. Tried messing with sirensettings, but no. The tahoe has leds flying off of the car, Impala seems to have rotaries for some reason. Any clue? I can provice screenshots if you need.

Sounds like you have conflicting carvariations/carcols. Check your other resources and make sure nothing is conflicting

omg why didn’t I think of that. I had ivpack in there, and I removed the models but not the data. Thanks man.

the lighting issue has been messed up for me here is a screenshot of my resources folder not sure if any of the other resources can conflict like the addonpack or any of that

Update: removed the addon pack and now it works properly!

Resources folder

just figured it out i removed the addon pack and then the lights worked again! anyone else that has the addonpack and this remove the addon pack to get the lights working again!

What is the strange texture on all the Chargers roof and trunk? I tried removing all the dirt textures from them , but yet that wired texture is still on the roof and trunk. Especially noticeable like on the black colored unmarked charger. Is it something in the actual model texture itself and is coming through the paint?

i do not have that issue it looks fine for me must be on your end or something try reinstalling backing up the vehicle files if u installed skins and then reinstall pack clear server cache then clear your client cache see if that works

Note: for anyone wondering why should i clear the cache?
Answer: when you launch the server it stores that vehicle in a file so if you replace it, it will still come back as the same car untill you remove the cach which then the server has to regenerate all the cache

Yea we have done that, have it on both my test server and the live server. Also noticed on other popular servers that use the same models also have the issue as well.

is it green? like a messed up model?

No it’s a dirt looking texture square on half the roof and half the trunk. Really noticeable on the black colored ones. I see it on our server and others. So do the other people I play with. I did remove all the dirt textures I could find from the .ytd, but i didn’t see any in the .ytd that looked like it, still removed all dirt though and it was still there. Since we see it on other servers it has to be in the .ytd or model somewhere.

hmm could you try and see if its on my server? the ip is 66.190.132.80

When I get a chance after I get home from work.

Alright thanks! will see you when you get on!

Hey, I am experiencing some problems with this mod. I installed it, ran it on my hosting server but the mod is not working for me could you help me?

Need more info in order to help.

What is not working? Do the cars spawn at all? You sure the resources are running?

Hello, I am new in FiveM so I dont pretty understand it at all. When I want to spawn them only default cars spawn. So the cars dont spawn. How do I know if the resources are running?

http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/11390-police-ems-vehicles-as-add-ons-303-vehicles/

please do this

when i put the resource in the meta it says failed to load resource/meta this game will be terminated

hey can i dm you
? :slight_smile:

Does the 16 explorer not show up for anyone else? Tried reinstalling and nothing… police1 is a default car