[Release] Captain14's ELS Style Car Packs

Make sure you kept all 3 resources separate from one another and separate from any other vehicles you have. Combining them causes issues, as it seems the carcols files conflict with one another.

It started doing this from today. I’ve even reinstalled the files however the problem is still here.

Hi captain14, thanks for your police car pack, but i have one question, in CitizenFX.log, i have error with vehicle_names.lua.

Error parsing script data/vehicle_names.lua in resource Captain14_FBI: data/vehicle_names.lua:2: expected near 'end’
[ 27266] Failed to load script data/vehicle_names.lua.
[ 27297] Error parsing script data/vehicle_names.lua in resource Captain14_LSPD: data/vehicle_names.lua:2: expected near 'end’
[ 27297] Failed to load script data/vehicle_names.lua.
[ 27329] Error parsing script data/vehicle_names.lua in resource Captain14_Sheriff: data/vehicle_names.lua:2: expected near 'end’
[ 27344] Failed to load script data/vehicle_names.lua.

Can this cause a crash client? Thx for answer.

Have you actually got the data files in the data folder?

All folder is ok. Problem is actually in this:

Citizen.InvokeNative(GetHashKey(“ADD_TEXT_ENTRY”), key, value)
end

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
– FBI
AddTextEntry(‘0x432EA949’, ‘FBI’)
– FBI2
AddTextEntry(‘0x9DC66994’, ‘FBI2’)

??? Original files are not completed here

Should be so

– Citizen.InvokeNative(GetHashKey(“ADD_TEXT_ENTRY”), key, value)
– end

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
– FBI
AddTextEntry(‘0x432EA949’, ‘FBI’)
– FBI2
AddTextEntry(‘0x9DC66994’, ‘FBI2’)
end)

they work fine if you simply drag and drop them into your resources, each separate. And then add them to your auto-start resources (At least for me anyway)

i did it, but logfile have some errors

currently I’m going to make a updated version with new skins and I’m going to make the lights brighter

works so good thanks bro! Also how do we add the car liverys in?

You can change the liveries using OpenIV.

what folder do i choose on the server folder? or normal GTA 5 folder do i use

You need to import the vehicle files into OpenIV to change the liveries. ie: police3.yft, sheriff2.yft, ect.

Okay thank you, and then save them and extract correct?

Yes just extract them and you can overwrite the original files if you wish.

How much would it be for someone to make me a skin pack for the police slots? I’ll send pics of what kind I want

I add police2, police3 etc vehicles into rde_pd ([Release] Add-on Cars/Peds (Ems/Chp/Sheriff/RDE style cars) FInal 6.26.2017) ADDON PACK FILES and they spawn in but the lighting dosen’t work the great. It’s not normal but it works. I have Luxart in the server but the lights still seem not to work that great. If anyone can help me it will muchly be appricated!

so i downloaded this and put fbi lspd and sheriff folders that were in captain14 folder copied them to my fivem folder and the lighting is all messed up and all over the place but police7 works fine can anyone help me with this? it used to work properly but now its all over the place! i have the vehicles all in their seperate folders as the installation had them. no idea why its doing this.

Captain14’s pack uses it’s own carcols file which it needs to make the lights function correctly. You need to add these ass separate resources unless you know how to combine the carcols, carvariations, and vehicle metas

1 Like

Did you mess with the data files at all? Try clearing your cache and installing a fresh copy of the resource

1 Like

i reinstalled the pack and cleared the cache and it still doesnt work

is this a common issue?

my friend says that their always broken i even downloaded and deleted the old ones and replaced with the ones i downloaded and they were still messed up!