[Release] Arena War DLC Vehicles

BTW, i understood why cars were crashing me. I modified vehicles.meta, named rightly audioNameHash’es E.T.C. and they stopped crashing. Now i searching the way, to fix tuning crashes

For those having more issues than others, the problem may be the fact that either you haven’t updated GTA or you use a copied install of GTA which doesn’t update with steam. I haven’t tried the pack (yet), just sayin’…

i found a glich

That’s not something I control.

I could modify the shader these two faces are using (I believe they use a new chrome shader) but honestly I don’t feel like getting a ZModeler license just for this.

EDIT: Actually, the missing shader seems to be rust…

Same problem like when i made this, cars have no sounds, and they are not even in vehicles.meta. WTF?

That’s how the game handles car sounds.

If no audio hash is specified in vehicles.meta, it automatically looks for an audio hash named after the model’s name. Vehicles that use a pre-existing audio hash will have it specified in vehicles.meta.

I’ve not had every single sound tested but most work, only a few are missing from what I can tell.

Just wondering which vehicles don’t have sounds. On my end, every sound plays.

This makes the whole pack worth it

1 Like

dominator6 is missing

RCBANDIT has a bug, player character is appearing in distance and blinking… when vehicle blows up and u die in, your character is bugged as invisible and we havent found any solution how to make that player visible again.

I drove it all over and didn’t see that

actually, there are quite a few missing. My guess is they didn’t work because they are the ones that can be customized.

dominator6 is missing

@Chip_W_Gaming indeed, answer.

RCBANDIT has a bug […] character is appearing in distance and blinking… when vehicle blows up and u die in, your character is bugged as invisible

@DTPL you’ll need to fix this through scripting sadly. The necessary in-game scripts are not implemented. I’m sure Rockstar’s way will be better than just shrinking into the RC car.

@skjoldren, this is a great release. Thank you for being so quick with it.

Hey guys, any tips how to make rwd launch (sry, i dont know how to correctly say it in english) work as in gta online?
Ive seen people doing this with holding and releasing spacebar for some time, but its not working on the new cars in FiveM…
It should work on every muscle car…
99qsmv

[…] any tips how to make rwd launch […] work as in gta online?

I have personally never seen a single car do a wheelie in GTA:O.

Handling mods do exist, but they usually make the whole car unusable for the sole purpose of making it pop a wheelie on launch.

Ive seen it on FB by one guy, he talked that they added it with new update.
Can anyone try it in GTA Online and confirm that?
Ive seen a photo but i cant find it anymore.

I did this in GTA:O on PS4. Just a trick with the right car and hydraulics.

I did this in GTA:O on PS4. Just a trick with the right car and hydraulics.

@Chip_W_Gaming and @DTPL

Just tried it, went on a little spending spree in GTA:O, grabbed myself an Impaler (it’s shit by the way).

It does, indeed, pop a fucking wheelie.

You could try and do it through scripting, as this script is clearly not implemented in FiveM yet.

1 Like

So it does affect all cars, new and previously released.

Here’s the Sabre Turbo.

You already have these vehicles?! Good job dude!