[Release] Arena War DLC Vehicles

GRAND THEFT AUTO: ARENA WAR

Wanna try Rockstar’s latest terminal disease but want to skip the grind? Well then here it is, in resource form.

The beautiful Benefactor Schlagen, AKA the only car you should care about

INSTALLATION

Grab this file.

Extract it to your resources folder.

Add ‘start mpchristmas2018’ to your server.cfg

Spawn them in with your favorite menu.

FULL VEHICLE LIST

MODELNAMES

BRUISER
BRUISER2
BRUTUS
BRUTUS2
CERBERUS
CERBERUS2
CLIQUE
DEATHBIKE
DEATHBIKE2
DEVESTE
DEVIANT
DOMINATOR4
DOMINATOR5
IMPALER
IMPALER2
IMPALER3
IMPERATOR
IMPERATOR2
ISSI4
ISSI5
ITALIGTO
MONSTER3
MONSTER4
RCBANDITO
SCARAB
SCARAB2
SCHLAGEN
SLAMVAN4
SLAMVAN5
TOROS
TULIP
VAMOS
ZR380
ZR3802

KNOWN ISSUES

• Weapons on all vehicles absolutely do not work.
  • Some vehicles will have invisible faces due to some shaders not being implemented.

If you experience any crashes after starting the resource, make sure to delete your game/server’s cache.

DOWNLOAD

The download was up there, but here it is again ya moron:

LINK

8 Likes

Glad the weapons don’t work. Sorry for my ignorance but, what does a vehicle having a “broken mesh” mean? Is that a reference to it’s UV Mapping?

I believe they’re using unimplemented shaders.

Here’s the BRUISER, for example.

Works bad too… I lost more than 17 hours, trying to fix some vehicles from this DLC, but have exactly same result as in this resource pack. Almost all of them unusable :c
(At least, i’m happy that rcbandito and scarab works fine c: )
Now need to wastre a lot of time for arena LUL

I mean, they all work. Just not the weapons.

I crashed spawning bruiser.
First car i tried :frowning:

Are you sure they work? Did you tried to drive all of them? more than half are leads you to crash, when trying to get in/on them

But this dude can bring a lot of fun :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t want to get off-topic but I would like to know how you added the custom doors/area to mission row or a download for it or something like it would be nice.

3 Likes

I’m using a fresh install of FiveM, deleted every cache file I could, downloaded my resource back using the link I provided and every single vehicle works. I can jump on them, I can enter and drive them.

The test server has 2 resources which are vMenu and this one.

EDIT: Using latest artifact and Windows.

Wait holy fuck is this a custom IPL?

1 Like

Thank you for releasing this so quickly! Great work!

WOAH what is the mod that adds that extra room next to the jail cells? That is fucking awesome. Please share?

1 Like

I’ve noticed that the vehicles.meta includes more vehicles than the list you provided, and the vehicle files are not there either. Did you simply not add them or were those vehicles causing trouble for you?

These are the ones that are missing in your list but are included in the vehicles.meta: https://www.diffchecker.com/oCUIHvbF

cool thanks good job

Edit:

i found a glich

image 1

image 2

Spawn name SCARAB

Same problem like when i made this, cars have no sounds, and they are not even in vehicles.meta. WTF?

Hmm, if u have no problems with it, maybe i have bad cache :man_facepalming: . Ok, i’ll try clear client and server, maybe i’m really moron ;D

Really weird cars, no sounds, weird models… are they released in online?

Some of them are already released, not all of them though.
And this resource works just fine. Only some minor texture glitches but that’s to be expected with these kind of DLC vehicles until they’re officially implemented in FiveM. Same goes for weapons. I’ve not had every single sound tested but most work, only a few are missing from what I can tell.

Thats strange, coz even when you look to vehicles.meta, most of vehicles have no vehicle sounds, even when files are there… just few bikes has sounds…

also first person doesnt work, any tip how to fix this?

I’ve noticed that the vehicles.meta includes more vehicles than the list you provided, and the vehicle files are not there either. Did you simply not add them or were those vehicles causing trouble for you?

They were indeed causing trouble.

I believe the vehicles may be using a new unimplemented value in the meta file. I personally haven’t checked yet, but I’m sure someone could find something in vehicles.meta or handling.meta.

That’s why I didn’t include them and made sure to delete the models and textures for both the vehicles and their tuning parts to try and reduce the resource’s size. Though I didn’t bother to manually remove entries from any of the meta files as they didn’t appear to cause any problems.

1 Like