[Release] Arena War DLC Vehicles

The Schlagen is the only car i dont care about

pack is not working correctly, added pack and restarted server and it gives a vehicle meta error when you try to load in

anyone have a server where i could get on whit my fiend to test it as my friend can not join my own server

pack is not working correctly, added pack and restarted server and it gives a vehicle meta error when you try to load in

@xRoadkill151x it’s working for me and several other people.

I literally dropped it in server and started mpchristmas2018 and on startup it gives error saying vehicle.meta

Guess that’s just you then, works fine for pretty much everyone else.

its working for me mostly but my server aint, few cars have tuning pats that crash the game and eg the
Annis ZR 380 wont load but the
Apocalypse ZR 380; Future Shock ZR 380; Nightmare ZR 380 do load

its working for me mostly but my server aint, few cars have tuning pats that crash the game

Weapons don’t work. These tuning parts you’re talking about, they’re weapons.

the Annis ZR 380 wont load but the Apocalypse ZR 380; Future Shock ZR 380; Nightmare ZR 380 do load

Yes, answer.

Well when I try to add the apocalypse parts it crashes the game. The reinforcement parts as well as the front plow.

This is an error. I’ll try different parts.

the pack works and all the cars that are in the Arena War DLC that works are in this pack so some of the Arena war DLC cars are fucked

some of the mods don’t work because of the way Rockstar has implemented them. You’ll need to go through and just accept some crashes as you find the cars you can fully use. All cars will spawn, but some mods will crash your game. Simply put, it’s because FiveM doesn’t support this DLC at this time.

You’ll just need to go through each one and apply mods to see which ones don’t crash you. Mostly the cars that don’t have multiple versions will be ok. The ones with multiple versions is hit or miss.

Hmm, which ones work with the plows on the front?

I’ve found the rusty, beatup, versions don’t work. The cleaner futuristic ones tend to work. I don’t add them in because once it is supported, they will be weaponized. I don’t allow weaponized vehicles in my server.

Hey man. I’ve seen already that loads of people asked this, but is that weapon room a custom ymap that is available or is it private? At least let us know :stuck_out_tongue: it looks awesome.

I won’t share it, bcoz it made for one server. like the unique stuff c:

Okay, at least thanks for replying!

I am not trying to spawn weaponized vehicles in your server.

I need the rusty beat up ones with the plow that’s all

I’ll take a look at the files and see if I can rebuild them and make any fixes to the geometry and make a new resource for them specifically.

can’t lol

OMFG I can’t wrap my head around why this process needs to be so damn convoluted. How do you guys figure it out? When I try to install GIMS it brings up an error

Endless google searches and breaks yielding absolute zero.

I know how to build these things from scratch with no issues, and yet I can’t even figure out the tools to convert them. The tutorials take forever to go through because you have to google each and every single step because it brings up errors and shit, does this JUST work for you? Did you not run into any errors?

Look man, if you can just get the rusted metal plates and the plows working I would be forever grateful. Would even volunteer to make AAA models/textures/animations/whatever you needed just so I can help out and feel useful. I can even keep most models under 10-50k tris.

When i customize many car a customization make crash my game