JSFour-ATM (English Translation)

Can’t deposit / withdraw or transfer money at a bank, and i inserted the .sql file

Maybe put peoples pin number as their unique ID? just a quick idea :slight_smile:

Guys this isn’t my script. I just translated it for people to use as the original was Swedish. I can’t really offer much support other than to say as long as u follow his install guide it works just fine. Remember it replaces ‘new_banking’

this script is super beautiful, as usual, I have nothing to say … cons the difference with new_banking is that new_banking has an advantage, the transfer of money with other players, it is a pity that it was not incorporated in the script, it would have been perfect. :stuck_out_tongue:

You can transfer money to another player by visiting the bank.

So excuse me I have not seen this option so the scipt is perfect 10/10 I’ll put it tonight on my server … thank you for this wonderful script

Hey guys small bug i found, when entering the pin if you click cancel, the atm is removed, however the mouse cursor is active, forcing the user to relog to fix the issue.

On vRP?

Can you help me, i just want the atm i don’t want the bank system cuze i already got one, how to remove the bank system from it?

I am using esx_kashacters and im trying to make it compatible.
So at first i could not use the atm but i fixed it by adding if xplayer ~= nil “your codecode” end
but then i got this error

Error running system event handling function for resource jsfour-atm: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:136: attempt to index a nil value stack traceback: server.lua:136: in upvalue 'handler' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218> stack traceback: [C]: in function 'error' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>

I am not sure how to fix this. Could someone help me with that? Thanks!

like you kann you help me

This is probably one of the coolest scripts!

excelent! will be a vrp version??

Would you help me make it Danish?
(If you can tell me how i can do it, Ill do it for you) :3

Can you please make a VRP version?

Hey 123

Just go through the files and translate it?

No I don’t use VRP. Would probably be easy for you to convert it by yourself since it doesn’t use that many ESX functions.

Thanks

I didnt know where to find the files to translate, But i figured it out.

I deleted the addon becuase my “players” wasnt able to close the ATM again, it would just stuck on the screen :s