Zap-Hosting Server Downtime Issue [Fixed]

we have decided to use the “PsychZ Datacenter” for the Dallas location, because the DDoS protection for gameservers with package inspection is supposed to be very good. We already send them some Dell Servers and routed a /24 net to them. Hopefully we can start hosting there very soon.

We will look at Choopa and consider it for another location later if Psychz doesn’t convince. Thank you @TheCALRP :slight_smile:

1 Like

This solved my issue aswell.

1 Like

I haven’t been able to reach zap hosting website for over 24 hours. This is the 3rd time its been down in 2 weeks of me moving to you guys @zaphosting - excited for the dallas server but doubtful of the uptime.

had a small downtime of our website last 2,5 hours. Yesterday we did not have any downtime of our website. We are currently waiting for new hardware for our Control Panel Server. Sometimes the high number of visitors causes bottlenecks.

Btw: FiveM Server uptime has nothing to do with the control panel uptime.

1 Like

Any update on the Dallas, TX host? I thought today was the day for this to go live.

You have a lot of maintenance and always do in the middle of the day :rage: the last time was down 24 hours, I’m not happy with anyone if you give me 5 euro, i want to have acces to my server at any time, but not every day there must be a problem not being able to acces the panel or FTP.

Give them a chance, They just need more funding, there are a lot of people hosting off of Zap. They’ll get better servers soon.

1 Like

Everyone complaining on zap hosting about being slow. I hope you guys did some research zap hosting was down for some time due to someone hacking into their network and frying their hardware costing them tons of money

we had a failing dell Switch what was replaced now. Figured out that this switch also impacted the last network failure we reported in facebook/twitter. Sorry for that - ask our support for a compensation :slight_smile:

what’s going on with your system, my server wont start. I keep getting this “ATTENTION: An interruption affects the following of your products: Gameserver #24576” what the hell is going on!!!

This is from our monitoring system. Once you see that message, our system detected a downtime of a hostserver. A technician is informed automatically and tries to solve that interruption asap. Once the interruption is solved, you can contact our support staff and ask them if you get some ZAP credits as compensation.

I had similar issues. Terrible customer service. Terrible connections. Server wouldn’t boot and their control panel was buggy as hell for me. I requested a refund and they wouldn’t provide it, just kept saying “their services were working” - when they clearly were not. Discover ended up giving my a courtesy refund when I filed a complaint over services not being delivered with them.

I spent $40 for a year on an OVH VPS and all my problems were solved.

I wouldn’t recommend them for anything.

1 Like

sorry to hear that :frowning: - sound like you both booked a VPS for FiveM serverhosting.
It is very hard for us, to support FiveM Gameservers on ur booked VPS. Better book a FiveM server directly. There u have a full working control panel and a very easy administration of the FiveM Gameserver.

Another reason for your connection issues could be your location. Please remind, our servers are located in germany only. OVH offers much more locations. You won’t have a good ping/connection from the USA right now.
We try to release Canada, Montreal on friday. Dallas, USA next week.

And last bot not least: If you have any problems with us, where the support can not help (but please dont wait 10minutes in livechat and ragequit “support is not answering” - give them some time), feel free to contact me here by PM or via Discord: zap-hosting#2003
I wrote a PM to you @River - I would be happy to take a look into ur ZAP account to reproduce the issues. Furthermore I’d be happy to provide you with a free server for some month as compensation and to check if ur issues still persist :slight_smile:

How did you get your server set up on VPSDime? (first time trying to get a server, just want to make sure I set it up correctly) @YippyKiYey

Just follow the instructions on the wiki page. Its pretty simple. If you run into any issues lmk through dm and I can try and help. Make sure its set inside the /home folder.

is zap hosting down again? my server will not get passed the start up

seems the website is down… I cant get on to it

Seems to be the case - their website and servers are not responding…

the hosting is awful we have issues on a daily bases now

there was no Gameserverhost Downtime last 24hours.

What kind of issues do u have? I send a PM to you.