Zap-Hosting Server Downtime Issue [Fixed]

I’ve had the server for about a week, it was fine for the first few days. The past few days it’s been shutting itself down…

I come online today to see that my server is offline again and now it’s saying not installed with the words ‘nicht ausgewählt’ in German. Which I believe means not selected… So it’s saying FiveM isn’t selected…

Any reasons why I can’t start the server I’m paying for? Or why it won’t stay up…

@zaphosting is probably the best ‘person’ to answer you here.

I tried their live support / ticket but they’re offline

Then be patient ant wait till they’re online :smiley:

Well, I was hoping someone else experienced this with them and could help me…
Because I don’t get a whole lot of time to play throughout the week so when I do get time it’s kinda crucial.

I’ve had the exact same problem and it resulted in a server reset.

I have been with them for about 2 weeks give or take now, and have had nothing but connection issues with them. Started with a regular FiveM server with a control panel which was unbearably slow even on their website and then when I asked for a refund less than 8 hours later they said no and would not give me one. They ended up giving me credit which I used for a VPS from them and the connection again was still so slow, in fact one night the speed of the server dropped by 50% it went from an average of 150/150 to about 50/50 for over 12 hours, I was thinking maybe I had to purchase an upgrade because the speed was limited, being the guy that I am I purchased it which now was a huge mistake because it did not help at all and I am still getting connection issues and lag. People time out every 10 minutes or so and the worst part of this whole thing is im out about 300$ for the year of hosting to a company that would not even give me a refund less than 8 hours after purchase.

TL;DR Horrible issues with Zap, not able to get a refund, out 300$ with a blank VPS.

3 Likes

This is making me want to cancel. I just wanted to be able to play FiveM on a private server with friends :frowning:

1 Like

You can cancel but you cant get a refund so whatever you paid you are out now unfortunately.

I’m having similar issue, FiveM wont install my Zap server, its taken over an hour and progress bar is empty, any fixes?

3 Likes

Took about 2 hours approx for me to be setup despite it being instant.

Bloody hell, 2 hours?! It said instant on website how frustrating, did you have similar issues where the progress bar just didnt move? I really hope Im not unique, not the best with this type of stuff

1 Like

That I cannot tell you. I went for a movie in that time and came home haha. Last Jedi 10/10 btw haha.

Big fan of Last Jedi! Hopefully it’s not too long then…

2 Likes

I had issues with them as well and cancelled. I moved to https://vpsdime.com/aff.php?aff=1668 and have had ZERO issues what so ever. It is a VPS and you’ll have to install everything yourself so if you can manage that than you’re going to love it. Ping is low, I have my server in Dallas, TX.

1 Like

we are online from 10:30 - 22:00 CET in livechat.
You could send me a PM with your customer ID or username, I will have a look into it now :slight_smile:

UPDATE: I wrote a PM to you.

UPDATE2: @Shrimpbeedoo @Deimos I can confirm that we’re currently facing the 0% install bar issue on some servers right now. If you guys could send me your username or customer ID, I will fix it in your cases until we found a global soluation. Thank you!

UPDATE3: @Deimos I found your server and fixed it - no data loss of course, online and accessable now. Have fun!

2 Likes

Connection issues sound like you’re from america and our servers are located in germany. We will add Dallas, USA location this or next month, if you want, we can then setup a VPS or FiveM server in Dallas for you - will fix the connection issues I think :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why Dallas? I would strongly recommend New York or Chicago. The easiest location would be New York through Choopa our their child company ReliableSite. Best deals for dedicated servers. Dallas is off the beaten path compared to the majority of players.

Just my thoughts.

1 Like

Yes, but Dallas is very central in America and the routing of the data center is much more important than the actual location. We found out that most of our American customers have the best latency to this location. New York and LA are also planned.

We do not rent any dedicated server. We put our own hardware in colocation spaces.

But thank you for the hint @TheCALRP :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Once you’re interested in New York, Choopa offers cheap colocating. I’ve personally colocated with them in NY and Chicago and debating Miami and London but instead rented.

They also offer Dallas colocating :wink:

https://www.choopa.com/datacenter/server_colo/

@zaphosting