Zap-Hosting Server Downtime Issue [Fixed]

Waited 8 hours for a server setup on friday, “Instant Setup”
Ultimately they’ve miss-sold the product if they didn’t provide instant setup.
Not only that, this is the level of competency from the support -lmao.
Therese people seem to think CANADA is closer to the UK than what GERMANY is…
Yea… Unbelievable

talked to Pascal, he meant USA not UK clearly.

im having trouble with my FiveM server i try to start it up and 1 or 2 mins later it will start up real fast then shut down right away then i try again and then it does it again then i refresh the page then it says “ATTENTION: An interruption affects the following of your products: Gameserver #28941” and its keeping me from starting my server

@zaphosting why is it taking like 15 min to even start the server up! literally have to click start 3 time for it to work same as shutting it off!

@Realism_Gaming i will check it very soon as i am omw to the office right now.
@Sam_Nguyen it takes ~ 20 seconds on Linux FiveM servers and ~ 40 seconds on windows. If It takes longer, refresh your browser. What browser and OS are you using on your computer? Send me your server ID please so I can check it from my end.

at the moment everything is down and the server are not up but Im using Window and accessing it thru google chrome. id:28994

I see @Sam_Nguyen your server is located on a Dallas Windows Host we were facing some issues. Seems like our tecs in Dallas already fixed that, a customer news + compensation will be send very soon.

@Sam_Nguyen your server is online now, but it contains many errors in your log. Better contact our support staff to help you sorting out these errors: https://zap-hosting.com/en/customer/support/

hello we have a price vps is since we have timeout.
everyone is expelled server
cordially

i just started zap i would i do server reset

Hello, I just took a root server at zap hosting and I have the same problems of untimely disconnection of the server and the machine blocks completely for a few minutes. Fivem recommend them but there are serious problems!

your services just sucks!

1 Like

thats normal, the loading bar does nothing

Thanks for sharing good information

Hey Deimos, You need to go for a reliable ping monitoring tool to fix Zap hosting server downtime error. I would like to suggest EMCO ping monitor in this regard. The program ping network hosts and detect their outages and connection issues via automatic processing. It utilizes ICMP pings to find up/down ranks of the monitored hosts and guesses their real-time connection quality depends on packet loss, latency and jitter metrics. For further information try https://appuals.com/host-outages-ping/ now. The program also saves data about every ping and lets you to get into facts for any host while any historical period including the number of outages, average latency, uptime percent, latency deviation and much more. This tool can also find hosts with dissimilar state, quality characteristics and direct them for detailed data. The time when the program gets alterations in the host state or the connection quality it lets you know. The program assists in e-mail, Windows Tray and sound notifications.

So my fivem server for 1 woulnt start and 2 the login crap and the account info and that stuff woulnt load please help!

its been loading for 30 mins

its been loading for 30 mins

my server keeps shutting itself off and when i started it this time it says its started and will be accessible soon but its not turning on