xnOnlineGarage v1.0.4 - GTA:O Garages in FiveM - Freeroam Resource

Hey there @Jaymo hope you are having a great day/night

Just out of curiosity when my community stores an addon vehicle into the garage it seems the vehicle is staying outside of the garage for other people. But it is also in the garage with the player. Any Idea what I could possibly do to fix that?

Seems it is also doing it with default gta vehicles… Really want to use this script but don’t want members abusing the dupe feature

Damn let me retract that once again lol my apologies. So after doing some tests. It looks like if someone is in the area the car stays but lets say im in sandy and you are in paleto and you store a vehicle I wont be able to see it but if we are both in paleto you will see the vehicle. And if a user does /dv outside of the garage the car is still in the garage and it shows null if it is a add on vehicle even tho I have the 1.04 version

nice works ! but, can we share the key with other people ? and can we config the garage only for an enterprise?

hello someone can give the line number to move the “v” menu (view all garage)

Idk if this is supported but, how can i add more locations/garages?

When i enter the big garages as in the mechanic-ish once the floor is invisible but all the other garages (The one with the max of two vehicles and the completely white one) work fine. You know anything about that?

set your server build to 2612

My car gets duplicated everytime I park inside the garage. Easy to exploit for RP servers. Please fix. Other than that, amazing friggin mod!