xnOnlineGarage v1.0.4 - GTA:O Garages in FiveM - Freeroam Resource

Is there another download location?

Very nice script ! But was better if we can buy or rent the garage. Is possible to add that ?

Updated the download link! (finally)

1 Like

nice!

A database option would be nice. On larger servers, having files saved locally adds to the size of the physical server significantly over time. Admin commands would also be awesome. Otherwise, I’m testing this puppy out now. :slight_smile:

spending time the cars disappears from the garage, I do not know why

Hey dumb question, how can I change the mechanic menu from F6 to another button? It’s overlapping with my police menu :frowning:

1 Like

fixed it.

1 Like

Hey man. The ifbuttonpushed option in the config lua. FiveM uses specific let codes that match actual input. Check the controls wiki to work out what button you can change it to.

1 Like

How do you install this??? where does it go?

How can I change that only the cars are parked which one has bought so only his own cars

Damn this resource is awesome! I mean, finally some good standalone, non database dependent script I can adjust to my custom framework! I hope to see more of this standalone content :smiley:

Great script, thanks for releasing it! I do have a question; how do I delete saved vehicles if they no longer exist on the server? I have some add-on cars in my garage which I have removed from the server, so I can’t delete them through the garage itself. Deleting the saves folder doesn’t work, I am unable to save cars after that.

1 Like

Yes, very good idea :white_check_mark:

The script look damn nice, but after some test i found out that duplicating cars is very easy to do

-> Go into the garage with one car
-> Take that car out again
-> Take an other car and go into the garage

And now you will see you old vehicle and your new vehicle into the garage even if you did put out your old vehicle
( Hop you understand me ^^)

I have a question how can I change the button to open the menu becasue I have another resource that uses that same button to open another resource so it overlaps it so I would like to disable the mechanic menu and just go to my garage to get my cars or change the button is there anything I can do?

1 Like

Same issue here, for now I will just re-add the resource of the vehicle for people to delete it, but definitely would like a long term fix.

I tried to find the saves file in my FiveM files but I wasn’t successful.

how can i modify for garage roleplay ???

Hey the 10 slot garage interior is not working is there a way i could fix this

1 Like

السلام عليكم انا حاب ادخل سيرفر وقسم بالله اني العب بدون تخريب وراح اكون شرطي

1 Like