[WIP] WeedZ - Real Weed Farming

The esx version is almost made in the script, is just commented, if you want help, contact me via discord, i am available to help you.
@nax0r

This is basicly ESX, just revmove the menu, use the ESX menu and then add events to collect/harvest/plant items

you can use this menu with esx.

Ofc you can, but there is no real reason to have when u can use the ESX menu, No offense aginst your menu :stuck_out_tongue:

Knock Noiceā€¦ (MonkaS)

1 Like

I tryed using this menu with esx and i cant open the menu, when its time on the plant ( 420 seconds left ) i cant open menu to proceed next stuff also dont have eny errors in console, script is working like a charm

im having the same problem

Any news on fixin it ?

I think not. I tried to modify the growth time of the plant. because it stops growing at the height that supposedly watering the plant. but I still have not had success

Something is conflicting for sure, probably you are also using ESX as framework, so i would think that menuā€™s are conflicting, it should work if we remove weedz menu and use ESX menu, i will try to do some work and i will pm you back.

Thanks.:wink: It is likely to be the menu that is in conflict. Iā€™ll see that too.

I have a small problem in my database the ready never goes to 1 it is always 0Screenshot_1

Hello, is there still someone working on this ressource?
Because i see a lot of fantastics ideas in the To Do section but no push since 4 monthsā€¦

Iā€™m interested into contributing on this project but iā€™m just asking this question if someone have a more advanced version before working on it.

Thank you for itā€™s excellent but how to install

@Cheleber very nice work, i like itā€¦ Why is version on github different then version on video v 1.1ā€¦ Because i still got these green circles and i dont see object when it growing, but i got no errorsā€¦ i would appreciate alot if you can send me that version, thanks alot and nice workā€¦

pessoal eu nao consigo abrir o menu alguƩm pode ajudar por favor

because when we harvest the plant does not appear in the inventory?

3 Likes

Anyone know tell me how to configure this script thanks

got the script downloaded how do we start planting?

Does it still work ? I`m asking cause the idea is suuuuper !!!