Image by: Kurrensy
This resource tries to bring to the fivem the realism of planting and caring for a good marijuana plant, the goal is just that, see the videos and read the topic for more information.
The resource is under development, all progress will be posted here and as soon as it is finished it will be released here as well!
UPDATED: 27/07/2018 - 18:22 - (PORTUGAL/LISBON HOUR) (UTC/GMT +1 HOUR)
- Add more plants. > 100%
- Make it easy for everyone to add more plants. > 75%
- Maximum code performance. > 50%
- Make the resource friend of the user so it can be released properly, because as you can imagine there are still some lines of code and I want it to be as simple as possible to configure, edit and use! > 90%
- Plants are affected by sunlight. > 0%
- Experience in planting, care and harvest. > 0%
- Diferent type of seed with diferent types of quality with diferent types of level of highness. > 0%
- Real Watering. > 0%
- Real Harvesting (with tool/knife). > 0%
- Real Fert. 0%
- Plants can die if you dont water it for a time. > 0%
- Inventory system: StandAlone / VRP / ESX. > 0%
- Places where you can free plant weed and other places you have to buy land to plant in there (other people can rob you the weed). > 0%
- EDIT THIS TOPIC. > 30%
- General Mechanics all working.
- Menus in NativeUI LUA by @Frazzle.
- Maximum performance for the database.
- Quality, Watering, Fertilizer working properly.
- Plant object grow in 2 different states.
- Realism, you must plant the plant, take care of it and harvest the plant!
- You see the plant growing and it is synchronized with the whole server.
- When its raining you dont need to water the plants (sync with vSync by @Vespura )
About / Info:
Expected release date
December 24, 2018 1:00 AM (Europe: Paris), December 23, 2018 4:00 PM (America: Los Angeles), December 24, 2018 12:00 AM (Europe: Lisbon)
GitHub (I am currently uploading everything on github)
I decide to release the code that is done, it is not an official release, I will only make available in this github the current state of this resource, with the constant updates that I am doing, so it is not an official release, neither a definitive one!
I am also accepting people who want to help develop this or another resource, it was the great purpose of the repository in github, who is willing to help, just contact me on discord: https://discord.gg/HjrRg8N