[WIP] WeedZ - Real Weed Farming

Thank you all! I will be updating the topic. Also @FRAGAM3R is stand alone, but you can try to adapt it.

@Juri009 Verdade / True :sunglasses:

@Justin_Frankemolle Yes you can. If you find the right props to do it, i think

date of relase? :heart_eyes:

I am working on it, no date in mind at the moment, but in middle of june i hope!

EDIT:

• Date of release edited in the topic

• All code made so far will be available on my GitHub.

Read more on topic …

1 Like

Is the in-progress working code going to be uploaded to Github.com?
Right now, all that is in there are the readmes.

Thanks.

Hello! Unfortunately on Wednesday I came to my hometown and I have no computer here, which will delay the release of the script, since Tuesday I do not work on it … Only on Monday I go back to my home college and I will finish the script , but this weekend it was impossible to perform the script as promised, I apologize to everyone! I will not write anything on the topic because I have no access to my fivem forum account and so I can only warn you here! And tomorrow is my birthday, another reason why I can not be around! @everyone
Monday I’ll try to answer all the PM’s too, sorry for the inconvenience, I needed some time for myself!

by cheleber for discord

1 Like

The code done so far (not completed) was uploaded on github! Enjoy!

can someone make a esx verison

1 Like

Test it. On my way I plat weed, fertelized, water it and farm it but i got no stuff…forgot something?

Thanks for the quick response. Much appreciated! I am super excited about this mod.

You have provided a great way to approach weed farming.

Cheers!

After the code stabilizes a bit, I have some time coming up and can make it esx compatabile. As long as @Cheleber is okay with it and I will submit a PR to his repo.

Cheers!

3 Likes

would be great
<3 <3

Thx to @Cheleber and thx to you, trying to convert it for all of us. Nice works boys

what do i do after i planted the seeds?, its just saying ready and when i walk over it its says push E to open menu but nothing happens when i push E
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Some fixes done.

See the commits in the github.

I am working in th script to make it 100% working

3 Likes

Looks so good this one, Keep with good work ! #PTdominating xD

1 Like

please don’t, seriously. for once a script is standalone, don’t ruin it with your shit “ESX” or “vRP”

1 Like

Well let it be a standalone and have a ESX Version,

i dont get what’s up with people making an esx version of every release, ESX is complete garbage and only makes servers slower, shittier and more unoriginal than ever, seriously get over these bullshit “RP frameworks”, they ruin fivem and its reputation.

2 Likes

script looks awesome, but i have a little problem, i dont see plants/weed trees(props)

I would appreciate alot if someone made esx version , to send me code privately… That would be awesome, thanks anyways !