[WIP/Preview] CAD / MDT System - Web Based - Coded from Ground Up!

@xlxAciDxlx is it a hard thing to do if you buy a domain and do it from scratch? because i have a server and i want a MDT and a cad for my own server and that i created myself.

What do you mean by “do it” from scratch? Make a CAD/MDT? Depends entirely on how well you know how to code and how much time you have to code.

You would need a lot of knowledge in coding, like with PHP. Along with web design, databases, user accounts, etc. Its not easy.

I have alot of developers that are professional and yes make a CAD/MDT.

If they are actually professionals, maybe a week. Not including testing.

Thanks guys appreciate the help.

Essential all CAD really is… is just getting information from a database, while being able to constantly add to it and edit existing info. It could be simple, but extremely in depth also.

Depends on how far in-depth they want to go, yeah. But a basic, usable CAD could be whipped out in a week with a decent team that actually knows their shit.

Full-featured CAD/MDT with all the bells and whistles? Good luck.

1 Like

i would delete the 10-11 and the 10-32 and the 10-51 and 10-52 if its going to stay there the Radio Traffic would be really not so great, you gotta think about the roleplay i would suggest this. otherwise a panic button would be great. :slight_smile:

Im assuming this is not being worked on anymore :frowning:

Hopefully it is possibly? Or a clan got to him and its a black market deal because thats how these corrupt things opporate.

1 Like

You guys do realize people have lives outside of the internet, right?

1 Like

The more I see posts in forums like these…that is what I am wondering too. I try to squeeze as much time in the game and the forums as possible…but other commitments like work, life, and family take precedence.

1 Like

how do i install this

Nice keep up the good work.
When do you think it would be roughly released?
Been looking for a CAD/MDT for ages, I run a fivem server but i want a cad to help dispatch when police are on, so they cad dispatch people quicker than having to name the officers one by one by call sign.

You don’t, it’s not released yet…

@XDX nice bro very good work keep it up
@Famuda if your looking for a group to join then why not come and join mine I am currently in need of officers. My group is based off the state of Nevada.

Hey, I’m one of the directors of Defense of Justice and our discord is discord.gg/FGPEENe join for more information.

Hey guys, is it possible to get an update on developments?

Im really looking forward to this being released :slight_smile:

How is the devolopment going @XDX atm ?
You have made some realy nice progress !!