[WIP/Preview] CAD / MDT System - Web Based - Coded from Ground Up!

New pictures being released tonight :wink:

Can’t wait to see :slight_smile:

Really looking foward to the pics. Excited for the beta, really wanna throw this on my vps and test it out.

GEC is looking for something exactly like this keep us updated thank yuh for the help youve given everyone

Definitely. I cannot wait for it. I will def be a beta tester for this one, if needed.

Updated Screenshots posted :slight_smile:

Nice job @XDX you should totally release this when you feel that is ready and hopefully it will be compatible with couchdb

Very different design than when the post was made, I like the new design! Good Job and good luck with your arm! @XDX

It looks very nice and clean now, good job.

No couchdb, I cant be bothered to do that, it is MySQL only. Maybe in the future.

@NotBootium Thank you :slight_smile:

@zombieguy Thank you :slight_smile:

Any timeframe of when available to use?

Currently not atm until I sort out some other features.

Is there a way that we will be able to change the department names instead of police, highway, sheriff, to match our communities agency names, as well as change the status button 10 codes?

hey could we talk about getting your cad for my community on discord

Why, so you can ask to buy it? Didn’t you already get suspended for that? Do you really want another one for the shady behavior?

“On discord” Why not on here? That probably means your going to offer a price (Against TOS)

Would love to use this. Looking 10x better refer to dm’s.

You still working on this? If so I would love to be a “Beta Tester” when available. :smiley:

@XDX when is this going to be finished, do you have any time or like around when and is it a domain from scratch that you did

As with any development process, it’ll be done when it’s done and ready for testing when it’s ready for testing. :stuck_out_tongue: